From 1 April 2020, ANZ Tonga will no longer offer or renew ANZ International Access Cards.
If you currently have an ANZ International Access Card, you will be able to continue to use this until its expiry date, after which the card will no longer work. You will then be able to choose between the following cards:
- the ANZ Visa Debit Card, which can be used both locally and overseas*, or
- the ANZ Access Card, which can only be used locally.*
You may also cancel your ANZ International Access Card immediately and choose one of the above cards now.
From 1 April 2020, only the above cards will be offered to customers.
For more information about these changes or on what to do if you would like an ANZ Card, please:
- visit our website atanz.com/tonga;
- talk to a member of staff by contacting us on 20500 during business hours; or
- visit any ANZ branch.
The ANZ Visa Debit Card Products Terms and Conditions, the ANZ Savings and Transaction Products Terms and Conditions and the ANZ Visa Debit Card Fees and Charges brochure are available on our website or from any ANZ branch. You can obtain a copy of the ANZ Fees and Charges brochure from any ANZ branch.
* Terms and conditions apply.