Great rates, with full access
Want great returns on your money – and instant access** to it? With its competitive rates and anytime, anywhere access**, our Business Premium Saver Account gives you just that.
Effective on and from 31 October 2014, ANZ is changing when ANZ Business Premium Saver accounts pays interest and charges transaction fees to the last business day of the calendar month. For further details of this change refer to Interest Payment Change.
Or call 1800 351 663
Benefits at a glance
- Competitive interest paid plus full access to your funds
- 5 free transactions every month* with no monthly account servicing fees#
- Easy access to your savings through cheque, Visa debit, ANZ branches, ATMs, and ANZ Internet and Phone Banking**.
Think about our Business Premium Saver Account if you want to earn high interest on savings with easy access when needed.
How to apply
Call 1800 351 663
On balances $5,000 or more. Calculated daily and paid monthly.
To keep your costs down, you get up to 5 free transactions per month (excluding non-ANZ ATMs)*.
Account Service Fee
There is no monthly account service fee on this product.
Visa debit, EFTPOS, cheque, ATMs#, ANZ branches, ANZ Internet Banking**, ANZ Internet Banking for Business** and ANZ Phone Banking**.
Monthly or on request. You also have 24 hour access to your account details via ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ Internet Banking for Business and ANZ Phone Banking**.
Not available on this account.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges are payable. View the ANZ Business Transaction Accounts Terms and Conditions and ANZ Business Banking Transaction Accounts Fees and Charges.
Business banking solutions you might also like
- ANZ Business Advantage Account - A simple low cost account with an unlimited number of free ANZ transactions.
- ANZ Internet Banking for Business - 24 hour online access** to your ANZ accounts with higher payment limits, and more.
- View all savings accounts
* Transaction includes any deposit, withdrawal or transfer, cheques drawn by you and any cheque or manual merchant slip deposited to your account. Additional fees and charges apply. Full details available on request.
** Temporary service interruptions may occur. Technical requirements apply.
# Additional fees and charges apply to ANZ Internet Banking for Business. Fees and Charges may be payable on your linked ANZ account(s). Please refer to the ANZ Business Banking Transaction Accounts Fees and Charges.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
ANZ recommends you read the ANZ Business Transaction Accounts Terms and Conditions, ANZ Business Banking Transaction Accounts Fees and Charges and the Financial Services Guide (PDF 104kB) before acquiring the product.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.