Collection of your information
ANZ is collecting your information to enable it to assess your application and for the purposes described in the terms and conditions for the ANZ FastPay® Next Generation merchant facilities you are applying for. Without this information we may not be able to consider or approve your application.
Please note that if you are applying for the ANZ FastPay® Next Generation merchant facility, as a director (on behalf of a company) or as a partner (on behalf of a partnership) ANZ may need to collect the personal information of all directors of your company or all partners in your partnership, to assess the application.
If you give ANZ personal information about someone else or direct someone else to give their personal information to ANZ, you will show that person a copy of this statement so that they may understand the manner in which their information may be used or disclosed by ANZ.
If you are a director (of a company) or a partner (of a partnership) you agree that ANZ may obtain information about your credit history and credit worthiness, including credit liabilities, repayments and defaults, from a credit reporting body (or a body that provides information on commercial activity and commercial credit worthiness) to assess this application and for the purposes of debt collection. ANZ may also disclose information about you to credit reporting bodies.
Disclosure of your information
ANZ may disclose your information to:
- any agent, contractor or service provider ANZ engages to carry out or assist its functions and activities
- an organisation that assists ANZ to identify, prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity or misconduct (or suspected fraud, unlawful activity or misconduct)
- any related entity of ANZ
- participants in the payments system (including Card Schemes, payment organisations and merchants) and other financial institutions (such as card issuers).
- any laws that require or authorise ANZ to collect certain information about individuals (personal information);
- the circumstances in which ANZ may collect personal information from other sources (including from a third party);
- how to access personal information and seek correction of personal information; and
- how you can raise concerns that ANZ has breached the Privacy Act or an applicable Code and how ANZ will deal with these matters.
Promotion of other products or services
ANZ may use your information to help ANZ promote its products or services or those of its related entities or organisations that are in a product or marketing alliance with ANZ (alliance partners). ANZ may also disclose your information to its related entities or alliance partners to enable them or ANZ to tell you about a product or service.
Where you do not want ANZ to tell you about its products and services or those of its related entities or alliance partners, you may call 13 13 14 at any time to withdraw your consent.