Reward your business for making everyday purchases with ANZ Business Rewards Options, the business credit card account that offers a great range of flexible rewards that are easy to achieve.
Earn one Reward point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases1. Earn 0.5 Reward points for every $1 spend on taxation payments.
Redeem for a great range of rewards, including:
- Shopping rewards, including Gift Cards and vouchers from a range of leading retailers.
- ANZ Cashback and ANZ Visa Gift Cards.
- Frequent flyer points – members of the Qantas Frequent Flyer2, Velocity Frequent Flyer3, Air New Zealand Airpoints, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles or Singapore Kris Flyer frequent flyer program can redeem rewards points for frequent flyer points in those programs.
- Up to 40 days interest free4 credit on purchases.
To redeem rewards, simply visit the Business Rewards website or call the ANZ Business Rewards centre on 1300 361 657.
- Control cardholder spending. Set a monthly spend cap for each cardholder to match your budget. You can choose to restrict cash access on some or all cards depending on your requirements.
- Convenient ATM, ANZ internet and phone banking. Gain 24/7 access to your account over the internet and phone. Check your current balances and transaction details and make payments at a time that suits you.
- Tap and pay with your mobile phone. Apple Pay®, Android Pay™ and ANZ Mobile Pay let you use your compatible Apple® or Android™ device to tap and pay with an eligible ANZ card, so you can continue to get the same great benefits and security. Load your eligible ANZ card^ today for a fast and easy way to pay using your phone.
- Widely accepted. Visa cards are accepted at tens of millions of locations around the world.
- Simple monthly statements. You get one simple monthly statement that summarises all fees, charges and payments with transactions conveniently sorted by cardholder.
- ANZ credit card security – ANZ FalconTM. ANZ Falcon security works around-the-clock to monitor your card for any suspicious transactions when you shop online, over the phone and overseas.
- Unauthorised Transactions Insurance. Unauthorised Transactions Insurance protects your business against fraudulent misuse for up to $37,500 per cardholder, and $200,000 per annum for the total card facility7.
- Cardholder Transit Accident Insurance. Cardholder Transit Accident Insurance pays up to $250,000 to the cardholder, their spouse and/or dependent children in the case of a covered accident occurring during a journey purchased with the card7.
- Design My Card. Transform your cards into something special by uploading your logo or favourite business image8 with Design My Card.
- ANZ Online Statements. Enjoy easy access anywhere, anytime in ANZ Internet Banking for Business.
- Data Feeds. Simplify your accounting processes with direct daily data feeds to many accounting software providers, including Xero™, MYOB®, Reckon One, Saasu, Sage, SISS or Intuit QuickBooks® Online.
1. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Business One Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 235kB) (please call 1800 032 481 for a copy). Purchases exclude interest, government charges, fees, balance transfers and cash and cash equivalent transactions. Taxation payments include all payments to the Australian Taxation Office and other taxation bodies.
2. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program to redeem Reward Points for Qantas Points. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Rules and Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program. A joining fee applies.
3. To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com as amended from time to time.
4. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and Promotional Plans) in full by the due date each month. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Business One Visa Terms and Conditions.
5. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
7. The Unauthorised Transactions Insurance and Transit Accident Insurance are part of a group policy issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to ANZ. Access to the benefit of cover is provided to eligible ANZ cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions apply which may be amended from time to time. The Terms and Conditions are contained within the ANZ Commercial Cards Terms and Conditions booklet (PDF 336kB).
8. Subject to Image Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.
TM ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation (DUNS) ABN 074 664 175.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of ANZ Apple Pay.
^Apple Pay and Android Pay support many ANZ Visa credit and debit cards and ANZ American Express cards, but currently not ANZ MasterCard®, ANZ Access cards and ANZ Corporate cards. Find out more about the full list of supported ANZ cards.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. ANZ American Express® cards are issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Terms and conditions apply to the use of ANZ Mobile Pay (PDF 124kB).
Apple Pay is not currently available at NAB, CommBank or Westpac.
Terms and conditions (PDF 216kB) apply to the use of Android Pay. Android, Android Pay and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.