Wherever you can access a touch tone phone, ANZ Phone Banking offers you a convenient and easy way to do your banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply by following the voice prompts, you can:
- check your account balances and have your transactions read to you
- transfer funds between your linked accounts
- pay over 10,000 billers using BPAY®
- obtain account and credit card balances, details of your past 15 transactions, and amount of interest earned
- change your address details if you have recently moved
- order statements and new cheque/deposit books.
Customers with a hearing or speech impairment can contact ANZ via the National Relay Service.
Registering is easy
To begin enjoying the convenience of ANZ Phone Banking you will need:
- a touch tone phone
- one or more linked ANZ accounts and
- a Customer Registration Number and Telecode.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.