At ANZ we know the things that excite you today may not be the same as they were 30 years ago. By sitting down for an A-Z Review® with one of our specialist bankers we can explore the range of benefits available to you based on your age and the accounts you hold with us. Learn more about ANZ 50+ Benefits below or request an A-Z Review® at your nearest ANZ branch.
Offers only available in branch.
ANZ Access Advantage:
You could enjoy
You may be eligible to apply for a waiver of the monthly account service fee on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account3.
ANZ Access Advantage also features the following great benefits for all customers:
ANZ Breakfree Package6
Receive interest rate discounts and fee waivers on eligible Home or Residential Investment loans for an annual package fee6
Find out more about ANZ Breakfree Packages.
ANZ Rewards and ANZ Rewards Platinum
20,000 Bonus Reward Points for new ANZ Rewards and ANZ Rewards Platinum accounts7 when you activate and make a purchase on the card within a month of approval (criteria apply).
ANZ Home Insurance8
You could enjoy
The above offers are available for a limited time. ANZ reserves the right to vary or withdraw the offers at anytime. This material does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether the product is appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the relevant Product Disclosure Statements and/or Terms and Conditions, which are available by calling 13 13 14 or at ANZ before deciding to acquire or hold the product. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria. Please refer to relevant terms and conditions available upon request.
1. The principal difference between an ANZ Advance Notice Term Deposit and an ANZ Term Deposit (apart from the interest rate that applies) is that you must provide 31 days’ notice to ANZ if you wish to make an early withdrawal or transfer of funds from an ANZ Advance Notice Term Deposit account. This means ANZ will provide the relevant funds to you on the 31st day after the request. If the 31st day falls on a non-business day, your funds will be disbursed the next business day. If the maturity date is earlier than 31 days’ notice requirements, your funds will be disbursed on maturity (or, where that is a non-business day, on the next business day). Further details are set out in ANZ Savings and Transaction Products Terms and Conditions booklet. Refer to anz.com.
2. Minimum opening balance of $5,000 is required. The offer applies to personal customers only and is not available in conjunction with any other special offers or negotiated interest rates; customers with a commercial relationship manager are excluded. To be eligible, customer must be aged 50 years or over. Upon maturity special interest rates will be applied to existing investments upon customer application for that benefit. ANZ reserves the right to amend or withdraw bonus interest offer at any time without prior notice. Please note that an administration fee and reduction in interest will apply for an early termination of an ANZ Advance Notice Term Deposit or ANZ Term Deposit. Different interest rates apply to different investment amounts and terms. For an ANZ Advance Notice Term Deposit, you are required to provide reinvestment instructions at account opening. If you have instructed us to reinvest, ANZ will reinvest the funds in the same type of ANZ Advance Notice Term Deposit. In this case, the interest rate applicable to the new ANZ Advance Notice Term Deposit may be higher or lower than the interest rate on the maturing ANZ Advance Notice Term Deposit. You can contact us at maturity of your ANZ Advance Notice Term Deposit to confirm interest rates that will apply upon reinvestment. For ANZ Term Deposit, by the end of the term, if you have not told us what you want to do with your funds, ANZ will reinvest them in the same type of ANZ Term Deposit. In this case, the interest rate applicable to your new ANZ Term Deposit may be higher or lower than the interest rate on your maturing ANZ Term Deposit. You can contact us at maturity of your ANZ Term Deposit to confirm interest rates that will apply upon reinvestment. Refer to ANZ Saving and Transaction Products Terms and Conditions for further information.
3. On application by you, the monthly account service fee may be waived on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account if you:
are aged 60 or over;
receive a disability support pension or mobility allowance from Centrelink; or
have an ANZ Home Loan, an ANZ Residential Investment Loan or an ANZ Portfolio Facility and have your salary paid into your ANZ account. (Loans not eligible include ANZ Simplicity PLUS, ANZ Money Saver (no longer sold), ANZ Easy Start (no longer sold) and ANZ Interest-in-Advance Residential Investment Loans. Only one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account fee waiver per ANZ Portfolio, not based on sub-accounts.); or
have a combined deposit balance of $50,000 or more in one or more of the following personal ANZ accounts - ANZ Access Advantage, ANZ Access Select, ANZ Passbook Savings, ANZ Premier Cheque, ANZ Premium Cash Management Account, ANZ Progress Saver, ANZ term deposits, ANZ Online Saver or ANZ V2 PLUS. Does not include the ANZ Business Online Saver or Intermediary ANZ V2 PLUS accounts.
4. Monthly account service fee waived for ANZ Access Advantage accounts opened on or after 30 November 2013 if you deposit $2,000 or more by the last business day of the calendar month.
5. Eligibility criteria apply. The monthly account service fee will be waived on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account. For more information on Exemptions and Concessions please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges.
6. ANZ Breakfree Package fee applies. Other fees charges and eligibility criteria apply. Please see the ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions available on the Breakfree website or at any branch.
7. Bonus Reward Points offer applies only once per new ANZ Rewards or ANZ Rewards Platinum account. To be eligible, customer must be aged 50 years or over. Customers must activate their card and make a purchase on that card within one month of approval to receive the Bonus Reward Points. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions or when you transfer and close other ANZ credit card accounts. The Bonus Reward Points should be credited to the account holder within three months of card activation. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving applications. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash and cash equivalent transactions.
8. ANZ Home Insurance, ANZ Landlord Insurance and ANZ Car Insurance are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (QBE) ABN 78 003 191 035 (AFSL 239545).
9. To be eligible for rebates there are a number of terms and conditions that you must meet. The rebate applies to eligible policies which are ANZ Home Insurance Buildings cover, ANZ Home Insurance Contents cover, ANZ Car Insurance and is subject to the terms and conditions set out in the PDS for each product.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether the information is appropriate for you having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
ANZ recommends that you read the ANZ Financial Services Guide and the ANZ Home Insurance PDS (PDF 936kB) and Policy Document (also available by calling 13 16 14), before deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold, these products.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.