BPAY® is efficient, easy and available from ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ Phone Banking or ANZ goMoney™. You do not need to register to use BPAY®, all you need is your Biller Code and Reference Number (these can be found near the BPAY® logo on your bill).
BPAY View® allows you to view your bills from participating billers and pay them any way you choose including directly from your account using BPAY®.
- Pay most bills, including credit card bills
- No extra fees (except where additional transaction fees apply). Each payment is treated as a normal transaction on your account, which includes existing government duties and account keeping fees
- Use your linked credit card, cheque account or savings account to make payments
- You receive a transaction receipt number and a record of the transaction on your account statement
To find out what bills you can pay, you can visit the BPAY® website.
A limit of $50,000 per transaction and $75,000 per day applies. Business customers have an additional limit of $100,000 for payments to the tax office via the tax payments option in ANZ Internet Banking.
Paying with your credit card
You can earn Reward Points by paying bills with your credit card with billers that accept credit card payments via BPAY® (subject to the terms and conditions of these credit cards).
Bill payments from your credit card can be processed as either a purchase or a cash advance, depending on how the biller is set up with the BPAY® billing service. If the biller chooses to accept credit cards, the payment is processed as a purchase. If the biller chooses not to accept credit card payments, ANZ may allow you to make a payment from your credit card but it will be treated as a cash advance and you will be charged a cash advance fee.
To find out if a biller accepts credit card payments, visit the BPAY® website, search for a biller, then look at the biller payment methods. If Credit card is not listed, a credit card payment via ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ Phone Banking or ANZ goMoney™ will be charged as a cash advance.
How do I get started?
If you are already registered for ANZ Internet Banking
If you are already registered for ANZ Phone Banking
- Look for the BPAY® logo on your bill
- Dial 13 13 14 and enter your ANZ Customer Registration Number and Telecode when prompted
- Select BPAY® from the main menu
- Select the account from which you wish to pay and the amount you want to pay
- Enter the Biller Code and Customer Reference Number shown on your bill.
- You will then receive a receipt number for your records.
For information on how to become a BPAY® biller visit BPAY for business.
Why use BPAY View®?
- You'll be able to see your bills listed alongside your account information
- Your bills will be in one place
- You can use it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You have a single login and it's easy to register
- View your bills from anywhere in the world where Internet access is available
- Viewing bills is a free service within ANZ Internet Banking.
How do I get started?
If you are registered for ANZ Internet Banking
- Log on to ANZ Internet Banking
- Follow the steps to add a BPAY View® biller
- We will notify you when a new bill is available.
® BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it’s appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the Terms and Conditions and Financial Services Guide before acquiring the product.