You can use TXT Banking to:
How to use TXT Banking
To use TXT Banking you will need to be an existing ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ Phone Banking customer and be over 12 years of age. If you are not already registered call us on 1300 ANZ MOBI (1300 269 6624) to register for TXT Banking, and we can sign you up for ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ Phone Banking at the same time.
- An account balance, simply text BAL to 042 ANZ MOBI (042 269 6624) to receive account balances for up to three linked accounts.
- A mini statement, simply text STMT or STMT1 to 042 ANZ MOBI (042 269 6624) and you will receive you account balance and the last five transactions for your first linked account. You can receive a mini statement for your second or third linked account, by texting STMT 2 or STMT3 to 042 ANZ MOBI (042 269 6624).
To set up an account alert
- Log on to the ANZ Mobile Phone Banking website to set up your account alerts, or call us on 1300 ANZ MOBI (1300 269 6624)
- You can set up a daily, weekly and fortnightly account alerts for any days of the month, except for the 29th 30th or 31st of any month
- You can set up the account alert for any hour of the day, as long as it is on the hour e.g. 1pm, 2pm, 3pm etc.
Ready to register for ANZ TXT Banking?
You will need a Customer Registration Number (CRN) and an ANZ Internet Banking Password or Telecode to register for TXT Banking. If you haven’t yet registered, please call 1300 ANZ MOBI (1300 269 6624) to speak to our Internet Banking Helpdesk.
Please note: ANZ TXT Banking is currently offered to ANZ customers at no additional charge. You will be advised prior to fees and charges being applied to this service. You may also incur charges from your mobile phone operator, as a result of using ANZ TXT Banking. Any such charges are solely your responsibility. You can call the ANZ Mobile Phone Banking Helpline, on 1300 ANZ MOBI (1300 269 6624), should you have any questions regarding the fees and charges for this service.