Gives you the flexibility to make extra repayments
Interest rate from: (View current rates)
Comparison rate6 from: (View current rates)
$150 loan approval fee, due when the loan is drawn down.
$10 per month loan administration charge, charged at the end of each quarter.
Stay ahead by making extra repayments at no extra cost1
Use your extra repayments for whatever you like, no forms, no fees, no fuss2
Use this loan to...
- consolidate debt
- buy a car
- go on a holiday
- update furniture or other household goods
Check your personal loan borrowing power and repayments
To meet the ANZ Personal Loan eligibility criteria, you need to:
- be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent Australian resident or have a valid visa7
- Earn a minimum of $15,000 per annum
Find out more about ANZ Personal Loan eligibility and what you'll need to apply.
How to apply
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
Terms and Conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. A Deferred Establishment Fee will apply if you repay your Variable Rate Loan within 12 months of the date of advance.
2. Terms and conditions apply.
3. ANZ Loan Protection is underwritten by OnePath Life Limited (OnePath Life) ABN 33 009 657 176 and QBE Insurance (Australia) Ltd ABN 78 003 191 035.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) (ABN 11 005 357 522) is an authorised deposit taking institution (bank) under the Banking Act 1959 (Cth). OnePath Life is owned by ANZ – it is the co-issuer of the product (along with QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545) but it is not a bank. Except as set out in the issuer's contract terms (including the Product Disclosure Statement), this product is not a deposit or other liability of ANZ or its related group companies. None of them stands behind or guarantees the issuers. Terms and Conditions apply. View insurance disclaimer and important notes.
4. Applications must be submitted at an ANZ branch, and approved before noon Monday to Friday (AEST). Customers must have approved funds deposited into an existing ANZ Everyday account.
5. Rate as at (View current rates) and subject to change.
6. These comparison rates are based on a $30,000 personal loan for a five year term. This rate is applicable for unsecured loans only.
WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan
7. Terms and conditions apply. If you are not a permanent Australian resident, you may still be eligible to apply but will be required to meet specific visa and income verification requirements. Please visit an ANZ branch or call 1800 339 410 to discuss your application.