ANZ OneAnswer Personal Super is only available to existing investors as at 1 July 2013. For new investors, please refer to OneAnswer Frontier Personal Super
An ANZ Financial Planner can discuss your investment needs and determine the right solution for your personal circumstances.
- Suitable for employed or self-employed.
- Make your own regular contributions.
- Consolidate eligible retirement savings.
- Roll over or transfer an Eligible Termination Payment (ETP) when changing jobs.
- Contribute on behalf of your spouse.
- ANZ OneAnswer is a leading investment solution that offers investment portfolio, personal super, pension.
- Automatically maintain your nominated investment profile by auto-rebalancing.
- ANZ OneAnswer Personal Super and Pension Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 160kB)
- ANZ OneAnswer Investment Funds Guide (PDF 1.10MB)
- ANZ OneAnswer Personal Super Additional Information Guide (PDF 340kB)
- ANZ OneAnswer Personal Super and Pension Fees Guide (PDF 136kB)
- Tax file number notification form (PDF 160kB)
- Investor Update 2016 (PDF 684kB)
- Investor Update 2015 (PDF 1.09MB)
- Investor Update 2014 (PDF 1.95MB)
- Investor Update 2013 (PDF 1.06MB)
- Investor Update 2012 (PDF 1MB)
For a copy of the Superannuation Contributions Splitting Application Form:
View other fact sheets
OnePath Custodians Pty Limited, the issuer of this product, is a subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ). ANZ is an authorised deposit taking institution (ADI) under the Banking Act 1959. The issuer is not an ADI and an investment in the fund is neither a deposit nor liability of ANZ or any member of the ANZ Group, other than OnePath Life Limited ABN 33 009 657 176 for any insurance product it issues or ANZ in relation to any ANZ bank account. Neither ANZ nor any member of the ANZ Group stands behind or guarantees the issuer or the capital or performance of any securities issued to, or assets held by, you. Your investment is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment and loss of income and principal invested. ANZ recommends that you read the ANZ Financial Services Guide and the relevant Product Disclosure for further information about its association with the issuer, any benefits that it may receive and other important information before deciding whether to acquire or hold this product.
You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement before deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold ANZ OneAnswer Personal Super.