OneAnswer Frontier Personal Super is designed to help you tax-effectively invests for your retirement with a leading superannuation solution. You can diversify your investment across Term Deposits and one or more of over 80 funds managed by leading fund managers.
An ANZ Financial Planner can discuss your investment needs and determine the right solution for your personal circumstances.
- Suitable for employed or self-employed.
- Make your own regular contributions.
- Consolidate eligible retirement savings.
- Roll over or transfer an Eligible Termination Payment (ETP) when changing jobs.
- Contribute on behalf of your spouse.
- OneAnswer Frontier is a leading investment solution that offers investment portfolio, personal super, pension.
- Automatically maintain your nominated investment profile by auto-rebalancing.
OnePath Custodians Pty Limited, the issuer of this product, is a subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ). ANZ is an authorised deposit taking institution (ADI) under the Banking Act 1959. The issuer is not an ADI and an investment in the fund is neither a deposit nor liability of ANZ or any member of the ANZ Group, other than OnePath Life Limited ABN 33 009 657 176 for any insurance product it issues or ANZ in relation to any ANZ bank account. Neither ANZ nor any member of the ANZ Group stands behind or guarantees the issuer or the capital or performance of any securities issued to, or assets held by, you. Your investment is subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment and loss of income and principal invested. ANZ recommends that you read the ANZ Financial Services Guide and the relevant Product Disclosure for further information about its association with the issuer, any benefits that it may receive and other important information before deciding whether to acquire or hold this product.
You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement before deciding whether to acquire or continue to hold OneAnswer Frontier Personal Super.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.