Help for those affected by bushfires
ANZ is here to support everyone affected by the New South Wales bushfires.
We would like to reassure all our ANZ Insurance customers with home, contents, landlord or car insurance that you are covered for damages from bushfires.
Easy to claim
If you hold an ANZ Home or Car insurance policy, you may be eligible for emergency accommodation. To make a claim, please call one of our dedicated claim consultants on 13 16 14 as soon as you are able to. Otherwise, you can complete the Home Insurance claim form or the Car Insurance claim form.
If you've been impacted by the recent bushfires and need some additional financial assistance, please contact our Natural Disaster hotline on
1800 149 549, as ANZ has a range of relief packages to help. These include:
- suspending loan repayments
- waiving fees associated with loan restructures
- considering temporary adjustments to customer lending limits including credit cards
- waiving term deposit break costs, where customers need urgent access to these funds
- waiving any fees incurred by customers needing to use another bank's ATM in the impacted area.
All ANZ branches in the Blue Mountains, on the South Coast and in the Hunter Valley region remain open as usual and all ATMs are operational.
Donating to the cause
ANZ will be making a financial contribution to the official State Government relief fund once it has been established.
Help is at hand
If you need to make a claim, talk to us on 13 16 14.
For relief packages, call us on 1800 149 549.