ANZ One is a transaction account with an optional cheque book which can be linked to most ANZ home loans and residential investment loans, allowing the balance to be offset daily against your loan balance.
ANZ One combines two special features to give you one unique banking solution.
Firstly, it can help you make the most of your income and other available funds to reduce the interest payable on your ANZ Loan and reduce your loan term. Secondly, it gives you a complete everyday transaction account with access to your available funds whenever you need them.
For example, if you have an ANZ Home Loan with $200,000 owing and an ANZ One account with a credit balance of $20,000, in effect, you will only pay interest on your home loan on a notional balance of $180,000.
Calculate how much you can save with our 100% mortgage offset calculator.
- 100% offset against your eligible ANZ loan balance
- No minimum balance for the offset benefit to apply
- Notional interest earned on your savings is deducted from the interest payable on your linked ANZ loan and therefore is not taxable
- The account can be linked to a wide range of ANZ home loans
- No additional transaction fees apply*($10 monthly fee applies)
- Option of a cheque book facility
- Access to your funds anytime through ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ Phone Banking, ATM, EFTPOS, BPAY®, Direct Debit, Direct Loan Payment and any ANZ branch.
Option of a $1,000 ANZ Assured facility to protect you in case you overdraw your account (subject to ANZ approval).
How to apply
Send us an enquiry
8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday,
8:00am to 6:00pm (AEST) Saturdays and Sundays.
* Non-ANZ ATM and overseas ATM fees apply. Please see the ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 116kB) booklet for more information.
® BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.