Two cards. One account. Earn Reward Points for everyday purchases1.
No annual fee for the first year & 50,000 Reward Points when you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.2
You pay, you get
Rates and fees
$89 Total Annual Account Fee9
$1,000 minimum credit limit
Rewards and benefits
Shop with extra security and confidence
Lifestyle and entertainment benefits
- Complimentary membership to Visa Entertainment, offering access to ticket pre-sales, movie screenings, and special offers
- Complimentary access to American Express Selects™ for special offers and benefits which you can tailor to your lifestyle and interests
- Complimentary Personal Concierge7 at your service 24 hours a day to manage anything from restaurant and taxi bookings through to party planning
- Access to over 2000 special dining and hotel offers with eDine®
Convenient ways to bank
Shop for rewards
Additional card holders
How to apply
It will take about 5 minutes to complete the online application and you'll receive a response in 60 seconds!
You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply. Once approved, you may expect to receive your credit card within five business days.
Considering ANZ Rewards Platinum?
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 948kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
2. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Rewards credit card account by 20 August 2015. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Rewards, ANZ Rewards Platinum or ANZ Rewards Black credit card within the previous twelve months. This offer applies only once per customer. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make $3,000 worth of eligible purchases (excluding fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within three months of approval to receive the bonus Reward Points. The bonus Reward Points will be credited to your ANZ account within two months of the eligible spend criteria being met. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Rewards credit card account before the introductory bonus Reward Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Reward Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. The Total Annual Fee, and any Additional Cardholder Fees and Rewards Program Services Fees applicable to additional cardholders on the account, will be waived for the first year. After the first year for ANZ Rewards, a Total Annual Fee of $89 applies which includes a $34 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders on ANZ Rewards an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as at (View current rates) and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account. ANZ reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
4. When you redeem your Reward Points for an ANZ Cashback, credit of a nominated value will be allocated to your ANZ Rewards account within 5 business days.
5. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
6. Provided you do not contribute to the loss and have notified ANZ within a reasonable period of time of any suspected fraud or misuse of the card.
7. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Emergency Travel Service & Personal Concierge Terms and Conditions (PDF 92kB) for further information
8. ANZ goMoney™ for Android™ is only available in Google Play™. ANZ goMoney™ for iPhone is only available from the App Store. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Temporary service disruptions may occur.
9. After the first year for ANZ Rewards, a Total Annual Fee of $89 applies which includes a $34 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. After the first year, for additional cardholders on ANZ Rewards an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as at Monday, 27 October 2014 and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
10. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 356kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
® ANZ Holiday Rewards is a registered trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ Holiday Rewards is provided by Pinpoint Travel Group Pty Ltd, Lic. No. 2TA002974.
® eDine is a registered trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.