Be rewarded for your everyday purchases
50,000 bonus Reward Points after first eligible purchase.5
Two ANZ Rewards credit cards. One account. Simply more rewarding
One shared account, one Total Annual Fee, one monthly account statement and one credit limit for both ANZ Rewards credit cards.
Redeem Reward Points1 for a wide selection of rewards
ANZ Rewards offers a range of rewards including travel options, entertainment, gift cards, shopping vouchers, merchandise and more.
You could automatically receive select rewards when you have accumulated sufficient Reward Points1. For example, you could choose to receive a shopping voucher or movie passes as soon as you have enough Reward Points for that reward.
With the addition of an ANZ Rewards American Express card, you could earn Reward Points faster than ever before on this account.
For more information and to explore hundreds of different reward options, visit the ANZ Rewards website.
Interest rate on cash advances
Interest free period on purchases4
Up to 44 days
Minimum credit limit
Total Annual Fee6
- Earn Reward Points from everyday purchases1
|ANZ Rewards||Earn rate||Spend value on eligible purchases|
American Express card
|2 Reward Points||$1|
|ANZ Rewards Visa card||1.5 Reward Points||$1|
- Choose from a wide range of everyday rewards:
- shopping vouchers and gift cards
- merchandise and gifts
- frequent flyer points, travel and accommodation
- Flexibility to add up to three additional ANZ Rewards cardholders to your account. Purchases by additional cardholders5 can also earn Reward Points1 that are credited to the account holder.
- Reward Points1 can be earned on credit card purchases anywhere American Express or Visa cards are accepted around the world.
- Exclusive offers with American Express Selects™ amexnetwork.com.au.
- Visa entertainment providing you with access to special events, exclusive merchandise packages and home entertainment products visaentertainment.com.au.
How to apply
You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply. Once approved, you may expect to receive your credit card within five business days.
Considering ANZ Rewards Platinum?
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program terms and conditions (PDF 76kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
2. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
4. Interest free periods on purchases do not apply if you do not pay the Closing Balance (or, if applicable, the Closing Balance less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay Later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
5. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Rewards credit card account by 31 March 2015. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Rewards, ANZ Rewards Platinum or ANZ Rewards Black credit card within the previous six months. This offer applies only once per customer. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make your first eligible purchase (excluding fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within thirty days of approval to receive the bonus Reward Points. The bonus Reward Points will be credited to your account within three months of your first eligible purchase. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Rewards credit card account before the introductory bonus Reward Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Reward Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. ANZ reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
6. For ANZ Rewards, a Total Annual Fee of $89 applies which includes a $34 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders on ANZ Rewards an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as at Monday, 27 October 2014 and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
7. For ANZ Rewards Platinum, a Total Annual Fee of $149 applies, which includes a $94 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Service Fee. For additional cardholders on ANZ Rewards Platinum an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as at Monday 27 October 2014 and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
8. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 356kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
® ANZ Holiday Rewards is a registered trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ Holiday Rewards is provided by Pinpoint Travel Group Pty Ltd, Lic. No. 2TA002974.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.