0% p.a. on balances transferred from non-ANZ cards for the first 12 months then unpaid balance reverts to the standard annual percentage interest rate on balance transfers, currently (View current rates)1
ANZ Low Rate Platinum, a low interest rate of (View current rates)2 on purchases; as a MasterCard® Platinum credit card you can enjoy a range of benefits when you travel.
- Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance3 provided by QBE Insurance.
- You could save up to $800 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply)4.
- ANZ MasterCard PayPass, contactless payments for purchases under $100
- 24/7 ANZ Falcon™
- MasterCard’s exclusive programs and offers
There is also the added peace of mind that comes with a useful range of Platinum credit card insurances:
- Extended Warranty5 up to an additional 12 months cover on most major purchases.
- 90-day Purchase Security Insurance5 against theft, loss and accidental damage on most purchases.
- Best Price Guarantee Scheme5 a way to get the best price on your purchases made in Australia.
- Rental Excess Cover3 value and peace of mind when you rent a car in Australia.
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance5 protection against the unexpected while on holiday in Australia.
Interest rate on purchases
Interest rate on cash advances
Interest free period6 on purchases
Up to 55 days
Minimum credit limit
Annual account fee
- ANZ MasterCard PayPass, a contactless payment feature on ANZ Low Rate Platinum allowing you to pay for purchases under $100 without swiping, signing, or entering a PIN at any participating merchants.
- 24/7 ANZ Falcon™ - worldwide credit card fraud protection.
- Worldwide emergency credit card replacement.
- Flexibility to add up to nine additional credit card holders to your account.
- As an ANZ Low Rate Platinum cardholder, you have access to a range of services including:
- Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance3 provided by QBE Insurance. You could save up to $800 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply) 4.
- Extended Warranty5 - double the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty on a range of personal goods by up to 12 months when the entire purchase is charged to your ANZ Low Rate Platinum card.
- 90-day Purchase Security Insurance5 - insurance against loss, theft or breakage over a range of new personal goods when the entire purchase is charged to your ANZ Low Rate Platinum card.
- Best Price Guarantee Scheme5 - if you make a purchase on your ANZ Low Rate Platinum card and then find the same product advertised later in a printed catalogue at a cheaper price within 21 days, you can claim back the difference.
- Rental Excess Cover3 - automatically covered by Rental Excess Cover when you hire a car from a major car rental company in Australia, at no extra cost.
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance5 – peace of mind when you travel in Australia on holiday.
- Access to a 24 hour Personal Concierge booking service7
- MasterCard exclusive programs and offers – as an ANZ Low Rate Platinum cardholder, you’ll get further access to dining, retail or travel offers.
- MasterCard Priceless Sydney – whether you live in Sydney or are visiting Sydney, you’ll get VIP access to dining, shopping, hotel, sporting and entertainment offers.
- MasterCard Global Service™ - putting you in touch with a representative - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, if you need easy access to locate ATM’s that accept MasterCard, Maestro® and Cirrus® brands
How to apply:
You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply for an ANZ Low Rate Platinum credit card. If approved, you may expect to receive your ANZ Low Rate Platinum credit card within five business days.
ANZ credit card application requirements for Platinum credit cards:
- you are over 18 years of age
- you have a good credit rating
- earn a minimum annual income of $50,000.
Terms and conditions are available on application, Fees and charges apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Offer only available to applicants who apply for the balance transfer by 30 June 2014. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-ANZ accounts only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ account. For credit card applicants the balance transfer must be requested at the time of applying for, or activating, the credit card. For credit card applicants, the Promotional Plan annual percentage interest rate expires 12 months after the date the credit card application is approved, and any amounts forming part of the relevant Promotional Plan balance at that time will be allocated to the standard balance transfers balance of the credit card account. The standard annual percentage interest rate is (View current rates) on purchases and standard balance transfers and (View current rates) on cash advances for ANZ Low Rate and ANZ Low Rate Platinum as at (View current rates) and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
3. Extended Warranty Insurance and 90-day Purchase Security Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the ANZ Credit Card Insurance Features booklet (PDF 116kB)
4. This estimate is based on a couple/family purchasing a standard international annual multi - trip policy underwritten by QBE without any customisation for pre-existing conditions or without taking into account any special conditions or requests as of 12 March 2014.
5. Extended Warranty Insurance, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 356kB) – Part 2 Zurich Policy Wordings.
6. . Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance ( or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date . Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use (PDF 336kB).
7. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Emergency Travel Service & Personal Concierge Terms and Conditions (PDF 78kB) for further information.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.