ANZ Low Rate Platinum
Lower interest rate. More benefits.
0% p.a. for the first 16 months on balance transfers (2% Balance Transfer Fee applies).1
You pay, you get
Rates and fees
$99 Total Annual Fee
$6,000 minimum credit limit
Features and benefits
Shop with extra security and confidence
- Overseas Travel and Medical Insurance3 provided by QBE Insurance. You could save up to $800 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply)4.
- Extended Warranty7 - double the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty on a range of personal goods by up to 12 months when the entire purchase is charged to your ANZ Low Rate Platinum card.
- Best Price Guarantee Scheme7 - if you make a purchase on your ANZ Low Rate Platinum card and then find the same product advertised later in a printed catalogue at a cheaper price within 21 days, you can claim back the difference.
- 90-day Purchase Security Insurance7 - insurance against loss, theft or breakage over a range of new personal goods when the entire purchase is charged to your ANZ Low Rate Platinum card.
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance7– peace of mind when you travel in Australia on holiday.
- Rental Excess Cover3 - automatically covered by Rental Excess Cover when you hire a car from a major car rental company in Australia, at no extra cost.
|Entertainment and lifestyle benefits|
Convenient ways to bank
- You can add up to nine additional cardholders
How to apply
It will take about 5 minutes to complete the online application and you'll receive a response in 60 seconds!
You don't need to be an ANZ customer to apply for an ANZ Low Rate Platinum credit card. Once approved, you may expect to receive your ANZ Low Rate Platinum credit card within five business days.
Terms and conditions are available on application, Fees and charges apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Offer only available to new and approved credit card applicants who apply for an ANZ First, ANZ Platinum, ANZ Low Rate or ANZ Low Rate Platinum credit card account with the balance transfer. This is a limited time only offer which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-ANZ credit and store card accounts only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ account. The offer must be requested at the time of applying for the credit card. The Balance Transfer Fee (which is a Specific Fee on the credit card account) is 2% of the balance transferred and will be applied at the time the balance is transferred and form part of the Promotional Plan balance. The Promotional Plan annual percentage interest rate expires 16 months after the date the credit card application is approved, and after the first 16 months the standard balance transfers annual percentage rate will apply to any unpaid Promotional Plan balance. The standard balance transfers annual percentage rate is (View current rates) for ANZ First, (View current rates) for ANZ Platinum, (View current rates) for ANZ Low Rate and (View current rates) for ANZ Low Rate Platinum as at (View current rates) and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers. Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
3. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - insurances booklet PDF 484kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
4. This estimate is based on a couple/family purchasing a standard international annual multi - trip policy underwritten by QBE without any customisation for pre-existing conditions or without taking into account any special conditions or requests as of 10 March 2014.
5. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use (PDF 2.21MB).
6. Provided the cardholder didn’t contribute to the loss and notified ANZ promptly of the fraud.
7. Extended Warranty Insurance, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 484kB) – Part 2 Zurich Policy Wordings.
8. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Emergency Travel Service & Platinum Concierge Terms and Conditions (PDF 92kB) for further information.
9. ANZ goMoney™ for Android™ is only available in Google Play™. ANZ goMoney™ for iPhone is only available from the App Store. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Temporary service disruptions may occur.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
® eDine is a registered trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.