An everyday credit card with a low annual fee.
0% p.a. for the first 16 months on balance transfers (+2% Balance Transfer Fee)1
You pay, you get
Rates and fees
$1,000 minimum credit limit
$30 Total Annual Fee
Features and benefits
Shop with extra security and confidence
Convenient ways to bank
For payments under $100, simply tap and go with your card. No need to sign or enter a PIN.
Manage your credit card online, 24/7.
|Lifestyle and entertainment benefits|
|Personalise your credit card|
How to apply
You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply. Once approved, you may expect to receive your credit card within five business days.
All applications for credit cards are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Offer only available to new and approved credit card applicants who apply for an ANZ First credit card account with the balance transfer by 5 May 2015. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-ANZ credit and store card accounts only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ account. The offer must be requested at the time of applying for the credit card. The Balance Transfer Fee (which is a Specific Fee on the credit card account) is 2% of the balance transferred and will be applied at the time the balance is transferred and form part of the Promotional Plan balance. The Promotional Plan annual percentage interest rate expires 16 months after the date the credit card application is approved, and after the first 16 months the standard balance transfers annual percentage rate will apply to any unpaid Promotional Plan balance. The standard balance transfers annual percentage rate is (View current rates) for ANZ First as at (View current rates) and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers. Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use. ANZ reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
3. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance (or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
4. Extended Warranty Insurance, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 356 kB) – Part 2 Zurich Policy Wordings.5. Provided the cardholder didn’t contribute to the loss and notified ANZ promptly of the fraud.
5. Provided the cardholder didn’t contribute to the loss and notified ANZ promptly of the fraud.
7. ANZ goMoney™ for Android™ is only available in Google Play™. ANZ goMoney™ for iPhone is only available from the App Store. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
8. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - Insurance booklet (PDF 356kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.