0% p.a. on balances transferred from non-ANZ cards for the first 12 months then unpaid balance reverts to the standard annual percentage interest rate on balance transfers, currently (View current rates)9
ANZ Platinum annual fee waiver1 - your first annual account fee is waived and your next annual account fee won't be charged at all if you've made at least $20,000 in eligible purchases using your ANZ Platinum card, in the year prior to your next fee date.
With ANZ Platinum you will also enjoy a range of travel benefits:
- Flexible payment options2 for travel-related purchases of $500 AUD or more on your ANZ Platinum credit card account.
- Overseas travel and medical insurance3 provided by QBE Insurance.
- You could save up to $800 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply)4.
There is also the peace of mind that comes with a useful range of Platinum Cards Insurances at no additional cost including:
- Rental excess cover3
- 90-day Purchase Security Insurance5
- Extended Warranty5
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance5.
- Worldwide emergency credit card replacement for your ANZ Platinum card.
- Access to Personal Concierge8 and Visa Platinum privileges with ANZ Platinum.
- Flexibility to add up to 9 additional cardholders to your ANZ Platinum card account.
- As an ANZ Platinum cardholder, you have access to a range of services including:
- ANZ Visa payWave, a new contactless payment feature on the ANZ Platinum credit card allowing you to pay for purchases under $100 without swiping, signing, or entering a PIN at any participating merchants.
- ANZ Platinum annual fee waiver1 – your first annual account fee is waived, and your next annual account fee won’t be charged at all if you’ve made at least $20,000 in eligible purchases using your ANZ Platinum card in the year prior to your next Fee Date.
- Flexible payment options2 for travel-related purchases of $500 AUD or more made using your ANZ Platinum credit card at an eligible merchant.
- Overseas travel and medical insurance3 provided by QBE Insurance. You could save up to $800 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply)4.
- Rental excess cover at no additional charge3.
- 90-day Purchase Security Insurance5 - insurance against loss, theft or breakage over a range of new personal items when the purchase is charged to your ANZ Platinum card.
- Extended Warranty5 - double the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty on goods by up to 12 months when the entire purchase is charged to your ANZ Platinum card.
- Flexibility to add up to nine additional cardholders to your account at no extra cost.
- Visa Entertainment providing you with access to special events, exclusive merchandise packages and home entertainment products. Visit the Visa entertainment website for more information.
How to apply:
Once approved, you may expect to receive your ANZ Platinum card within five business days. You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply for ANZ Platinum credit card.
ANZ credit card application requirements:
- you are over 18 years of age
- you have a good credit rating
- you are a permanent Australian resident, earning a minimum annual income of $15,000 if applying for an ANZ Credit Card account. If you require a Platinum credit card account or you are a non-permanent Australian resident, you must earn a minimum annual income of $50,000.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1.The ANZ Platinum Annual Account Fee ("Annual Fee") will be waived in the first year. In each subsequent year, if you make Eligible Purchases of $20,000 or more annually using your ANZ Platinum account your next Annual Fee will be waived. Eligible Purchases must be made in the year prior to your next Fee Date. Your Fee Date is the date that your account is assessed for charging an Annual Fee. If your account has not previously been charged an Annual Fee then for the purpose of determining your eligibility for the waiver, your Fee Date is the first date that your account is assessed for charging an Annual Fee. Eligible Purchases includes purchases made using your account, but excludes Balance Transfers, cash advances, interest, fees, transactions reversed and purchase refunds. If you do not make at least $20,000 of Eligible Purchases in the year prior to your Fee Date the Annual Fee will be charged to your account. If you are a member of the Sphere Rewards Program your Rewards Program Services Fee will continue to apply regardless of your annual Eligible Purchases spend.
2. Flexible payment options are available for domestic or overseas purchase transactions of $500 AUD or more made using your ANZ Platinum account at an Eligible Merchant (“Qualifying Transaction”). An Eligible Merchant is any travel agent, online travel booking sites, airline or hotel, or any merchant ANZ advises as being an Eligible Merchant for the purposes of determining whether flexible payment offers are available.
For more information visit ANZ Platinum Travel Benefits.
3. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - insurances booklet(PDF 356kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
4. This estimate is based on a couple/family purchasing a standard international annual multi - trip policy underwritten by QBE without any customisation for pre-existing conditions or without taking into account any special conditions or requests as of 10 March 2014.
5. Extended Warranty Insurance, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the Premium Cards - insurances booklet(PDF 356kB) – Part 2 Zurich Policy Wordings.
7. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance ( or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date . Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
8. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Emergency Travel Service & Personal Concierge Terms and Conditions (PDF 76kB) for further information.
9. Offer only available to applicants who apply for the balance transfer by 30 June 2014. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-ANZ accounts only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ account. For credit card applicants the balance transfer must be requested at the time of applying for, or activating, the credit card. For credit card applicants, the Promotional Plan annual percentage interest rate expires 12 months after the date the credit card application is approved, and any amounts forming part of the relevant Promotional Plan balance at that time will be allocated to the standard balance transfers balance of the credit card account. The standard annual percentage interest rate is (View current rates) on purchases and standard balance transfers and (View current rates) on cash advances for ANZ Platinum as at (View current rates) and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.