ANZ Low Rate
More than just a low rate on purchases.
0% p.a. on balances transferred from non-ANZ cards for the first 12 months then unpaid balance reverts to the standard annual percentage interest rate on balance transfers, currently (View current rates)1
You pay, you get
Rates and fees2
(View current rates) interest rate on purchases3
(View current rates) interest rate on cash advances3
$58 annual fee
Rewards and benefits
Shop with extra security and confidence
ANZ’s Fraud Money Back Guarantee gives you the security to shop online with more confidence – you won't be liable for fraudulent transactions on your ANZ credit card account6.
Get extra convenience
Contactless payment feature allows you to securely pay for purchases under $100 without swiping, signing, or entering a PIN at participating merchants.
ANZ Phone, Internet, or Mobile Banking, or personalised service at any ANZ branch in Australia.
How to apply
Once approved, you may expect to receive your credit card within five business days. You don’t need to be an ANZ customer to apply for ANZ Low Rate credit card.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Offer only available to applicants who apply for the balance transfer by 30 June 2014. Offer available in respect of balances transferred from non-ANZ accounts only. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions or in respect of balances transferred from an existing ANZ account. For credit card applicants the balance transfer must be requested at the time of applying for, or activating, the credit card. For credit card applicants, the Promotional Plan annual percentage interest rate expires 12 months after the date the credit card application is approved, and any amounts forming part of the relevant Promotional Plan balance at that time will be allocated to the standard balance transfers balance of the credit card account. The standard annual percentage interest rate is (View current rates) on purchases and standard balance transfers and (View current rates) on cash advances for ANZ Low Rate as at (View current rates) and is subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to balance transfers (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Payments to your account are applied in accordance with the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
2. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
4. Interest free periods on the purchases do not apply if you do not pay your Closing Balance ( or, if applicable, your 'Closing Balance' less Instalment Plan and Buy Now Pay later plan balances) shown on each statement of account in full by the applicable due date . Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards Conditions of Use.
5. ANZ goMoney™ for Android™ is only available in Google Play™. ANZ goMoney™ for iPhone is only available from the App Store. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. Temporary service disruptions may occur.
6. Provided you do not contribute to the loss and have notified ANZ within a reasonable period of time of any suspected fraud or misuse of the card.
7. Terms and Conditions apply to eDine.
ANZ goMoney™ is provided by and is a trademark of ANZ.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
Considering ANZ Low Rate Platinum?
For an extra $41 p.a., ANZ Low Rate Platinum gives you access to a range of benefits such as overseas travel and medical insurance.