With an ANZ Term Deposit you can feel secure knowing what your return will be, and you can choose how long your money is invested. An ANZ Term Deposit could give you peace of mind, and a simple way to invest your savings. With a minimum investment of $5,0001 you can choose an investment term from one month to five years. It’s up to you.
- Certainty of a fixed rate of return over the investment term. View our current Term Deposit rates
- Flexibility with a choice of investment terms from one month to five years
- No set-up, monthly service or management fees3 on your ANZ Term Deposit
- Peace of mind knowing you’re investing with one of Australia’s major banks
- Control. At maturity you can choose to automatically re-invest your funds, add extra funds or withdraw part or all of your funds1
With an ANZ Term Deposit you can
- Invest from a minimum of $5,0001
- Choose an investment term that suits you - from one month to five years
- Receive interest payments monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually on term deposits of 12 months or more. View our Term Deposit interest rates
- Earn a fixed rate of interest over your selected investment term
- Pay no set-up costs, monthly service or management fees3 on your ANZ Term Deposit
- Choose to automatically re-invest your funds, add extra money or withdraw part or all of your money at the end of the term1
- Relax knowing your ANZ Term Deposits is covered by the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee Scheme2
Existing ANZ customers
Apply for a Term Deposit using our online application form with three easy steps
- Personal Details: verify who you are
- Your Account Details: ANZ Savings Account or ANZ Transaction Account
- Review Page: check your details are correct
Would you rather speak to a person? Call 1800 008 177 between 8am and 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday or visit your nearest ANZ Branch.
New to ANZ Customers
Current interest rate specials
|Popular Terms||Interest at Maturity|
|3 months*||(View current rates)|
|7 months*||(View current rates)|
|12 months*||(View current rates)|
|24 months*||(View current rates)|
|36 months*||(View current rates)|
|48 months*||(View current rates)|
|60 months*||(View current rates)|
The above rates are available for amounts from $5,000 to $99,9991. View current ANZ Term Deposit interest rates for the full suite of investment terms.
For interest rates available for amounts of $100,000 or more, please call 1800 008 177 between 8am and 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday or visit your nearest ANZ Branch.
Like to know the return you will receive? Our term deposit calculator can help you calculate the expected return on your choice of investment term.
If you are aged 50 or over, visit our 50+benefits page.
Looking for a secure, simple and easy to understand investment?
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. All rates are subject to change.
* Special term rates do not qualify for additional bonus interest rates and are not available in conjunction with any other bonus or special interest rate offer.
1. A minimum investment of $5,000 is required. At the end of the term, if you have not told us what you want to do with your funds, we will reinvest them in the same type of ANZ Term Deposit. In this case, the interest rate applicable to your new ANZ Term Deposit may be lower or higher than the interest rate on your maturing ANZ Term Deposit. You can contact us at maturity of your ANZ Term Deposit to confirm interest rates that will apply upon reinvestment.
2. Deposit accounts with ANZ with balances of up to and including A$250,000 in total are guaranteed by the Federal Government without charge. The guarantee applies to the total balance held in one or more ANZ deposit accounts by each legal entity, up to a maximum amount of A$250,000. For further information please refer to the Financial Claims Scheme.
3. If you decide to withdraw all or part of your ANZ Term Deposit prior to maturity a $30 fee will be payable. ANZ will be entitled to reduce the interest rate payable on the ANZ Term Deposit when there is an early withdrawal.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.