Changes to ANZ Trade Terms
On 1 September 2019, we’re making some changes to the ANZ Trade Terms to improve the way we interact with you and improve your experience in dealing with ANZ. The changes we have made to the Trade terms:
1. Make it clearer in regards to:
- rights and obligations relating to various products covered by the Trade Terms;
- the scope of the indemnity provisions;
- when overdue fees are compounded;
- how dishonour interest is calculated;
- the scope of ANZ and your liability for indirect losses suffered by the other party; and
- the circumstances when we may make changes to the Trade Terms, how much notice we will give you and how we may do this using options such via the ANZ website and email.
2. Include changes needed to strengthen our anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism compliance.
A copy of the Trade Terms can be found online here.