Add an international payee
Adding a payee to your international payee list means that you can easily transfer money to that person's account without having to fill in their account details each time.
- You can also edit a payee's details or delete them at any stage.
- Before adding an international payee
- Step 1 - Enter the Beneficiary bank details
- Step 2 - Save the international payee
To add an international payee to your list:
- Go to the "Pay and Transfer" menu
- Select "International Services"
- Click the "View International Services Payee List" link.
- Go to the "Update Details" menu
- Click the "My International Pay Anyone Payee list" link.
- Go to the "International Money Transfer" screen
- Click the "View Payee List" button
Then select the "Add payee" link and follow the steps below.
|Before adding an international payee|
Before you add an international payee to your international payee list you must ensure they are aware:
Remember that it is your responsibility to ensure the details provided by you are correct as we do not check that the details are correct.
|Step 1 - Enter the Beneficiary bank details|
|Step 2 - Save the international payee|
If you are happy with the information click "Save".
Next time you want to transfer funds to this payee you can select them from the "To" drop down list.
Need more help?
Use our frequently asked questions to find out more about adding an international payee.
|What information do I need to save an international payee?|
|Why should I save the payee?|
If you choose to save the payee, their details will be stored in your international payee list.
|What if the payee's details change?|
If the international payee's bank details change in future, you can always go to the "My international payee List" under the "Biller and payee lists" section in the "Update Details" menu to edit the payee's details.
|Can I delete a payee?|
Yes. You can delete a payee from the international payee list any time.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking Helpdesk on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.