Delete an Operator
Managing Operators is an effective way for ANZ Internet Banking for Business Administrators to monitor user activity and control Operator access.
- If an Operator no longer requires access to ANZ Internet Banking you can easily delete them from your list.
- This will mean they can no longer access ANZ Internet Banking using that profile.
- Add an Operator
- Edit an Operator
- View Operator account permissions
- Unsuspend an Operator
- Lock or unlock an Operator
- Reset Operator password
- Search activity logs
- Download activity logs
- Pay and transfer - business customers
- Pay and transfer
- Direct debits
- Manage my accounts
- Update my details
- Find out more about ANZ
ANZ Internet Banking for Business Administrators can manage Operators online. To delete an Operator:
- Go to the "Manage Operators" menu.
- Select the relevant Operator, using the radio buttons under the "Select" column.
- Click on the "Immediately delete Operator" link and follow the steps below.
|Step 1 - Confirm the deletion|
You'll be asked to confirm the deletion of the Operator.
|What happens next?|
Need more help?
Use our faqs to find out more about deleting an Operator in ANZ Internet Banking for Business.
|What if I delete or lock an Operator while they're logged on?|
If you delete or lock an Operator while they are still logged on to ANZ Internet Banking for Business, the changes will take effect immediately.
|When should I delete the Operator?|
The Administrator can delete the Operator's profile if an Operator no longer requires access to ANZ Internet Banking.
|Can I retrieve the Operator's details once it is deleted?|
No. Once deleted the Operator's profile information cannot be retrieved again.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.