Add a new direct debits template
Templates are a convenient way to help you create direct debits. Once you save a template you can select it to populate your payments without the need to add the details for each payment individually.
- Adding a new template is quick and easy.
- Step 1 - Fill in the common template details
- Step 2 - Select the client/debtor to be debited
- Step 3 - Fill in the transfer amount section
- Step 4 - Add more payments (if applicable)
- Step 5 - Click "Save"
- Edit a direct debits template
- Rename a direct debits template
- Copy a direct debits template
- Delete a direct debits template
- Use a template to create direct debits
- Pay and transfer - business customers
- Manage operators
- Pay and transfer
- Manage my accounts
- My SecureMail messages
- Find out more about ANZ
ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers can easily add a new direct debits template.
- Go to the "Direct debits" menu.
- Click on the "Manage templates" link in the additional links section.
- Then click on the "Add template" link and follow the steps below.
Alternatively you can:
- Go to the "Pay and transfer" menu.
- Select "Payment templates".
- Click the "Add template" link.
- Then choose the "Direct debits" radio button, click "Continue" and follow the steps below.
|Step 1 - Fill in the common template details|
|Step 2 - Select the client/debtor to be debited|
If you do not have any client/debtors saved you can click the "Maintain clients" button to add new client/debtors.
|Step 3 - Fill in the transfer amount section|
When you are happy with the details you've entered, click the "Add to list" button.
|Step 4 - Add more payments (if applicable)|
Each time you click "Add to list" the payment details will display in the list.
|Step 5 - Click "Save"|
Need more help?
Use our faqs to find out more about adding a new direct debit template.
|What information is required to add a direct debit template?|
You need the following information to add a direct debit template:
|Is it mandatory to fill in the "Your/Business name" field?|
No. It is not mandatory to fill in the "Your/Business name" field for direct debits. This field:
|Is there any other optional information while creating a direct debit template?|
Yes. While creating a direct debit template some information is optional:
|How long does it take to add a template once saved?|
Once saved, the page will refresh and the template will be updated immediately in the direct debit template list and can be used for payment at once.
|Can I edit the amount or client details in the template if it is incorrect?|
Yes. You can edit, copy, rename or delete the templates. You can make the following edits to your direct debit templates:
|How many payments can be added in a template?|
You can add up to 99 direct debit payments in a single template.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.