My term deposit details
You can easily view the details of your term deposit. They consist of an account summary and an investment details summary.
- The account summary includes account name, number and balances.
- The investment details summary shows interest rates, payment frequencies, interest paid to date and instructions for maturity.
To view the details of your ANZ Term Deposit:
- Go to the Home page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Select your term deposit.
- Then select the "Details" tab from the account overview page.
The term deposit details are divided into an account summary and investment details.
The account summary includes the following information:
The investment details include the following information:
Need more help?
Use our faqs to find out more about your ANZ Term Deposit accounts details.
|What does the "Term deposit details" page display?|
The "Term deposit details" page displays the following information:
|How do I change the instructions in my existing term deposit?|
You can request to change the instructions in the existing term deposit through the "Maintain my term deposit" link on the "Term deposit" page. You can amend one or more of the following conditions:
|Who can I contact for information on the ANZ Term Deposit and the interest rates?|
You can call the ANZ Term Deposit team on 1800 008 177, Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 8.00pm (AEST) or contact your local ANZ branch for more information.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.