Order a cheque/deposit book
Ordering cheque or deposit books for your eligible accounts is easy.
- When ordering your cheque or deposit book the list of eligible accounts displays. If an account does not appear here, it is not eligible.
- Your chosen book will be posted to you so make sure your postal address is up to date.
- Cheque books containing 100 or 200 slips cannot be posted for security reasons - you will need to pick them up from the ANZ branch at which the account is held.
- If you are ordering a cheque or deposit book for the first time, or changing the type of book you use, contact us to get advice on the best way to order or change your book.
- Before ordering a cheque or deposit book
- Step 1 - Choose the type of book to order
- Step 2 - Choose the account and click "Continue"
- Step 3 - Review your request
- Step 4 - Order your book
- Update my postal address
- View my account details
- My cheque reconciliation list
- View online statements
- Order a replacement statement
- Purchase a bank cheque
- View, search and download my transactions
- Manage my accounts
- Pay and transfer
- Pay and transfer - business customers
- Update my details
- Glossary of terms
- Find out more about ANZ
To order a cheque or deposit book:
- Go to the Home page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Select your cheque or savings account.
- Select the "Order a cheque/deposit book" link and follow the steps below.
|Before ordering a cheque or deposit book|
|Step 1 - Choose the type of book to order|
|Step 2 - Choose the account and select "Continue"|
|Step 3 - Review your request|
|Step 4 - Order your book|
Need more help?
Use our faqs to find out more about ordering a cheque/deposit book.
|Can I order a cheque/deposit book on any account?|
The "Order cheque/deposit book" function is available for any account that has an existing cheque and/or deposit book facility.
|Once I order the cheque/deposit book, where will it be sent?|
The cheque/deposit book will be posted to your mailing address that we have on the file for that account.
|How long does it take for the cheque/deposit book to be delivered?|
It may take 5-10 bank business days for the cheque/deposit book to be delivered to your mailing address.
|If I am overseas will I still receive my cheque/deposit book?|
If you have an overseas address recorded for your account, your cheque/deposit book is automatically forwarded to the ANZ branch where your account is domiciled.
|I have not received my 100 page cheque book after a week. Why?|
For security reasons, cheque books containing 100 or 200 cheques cannot be mailed to you directly.
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.