Corporates and institutionals
ANZ has supported businesses in Myanmar corporate and institutional market since 2013. We offer our customers traditional relationship banking services and sophisticated financial solutions. We have the experience to assist you with commercial finance for your growth, acquisition and succession agendas. Our experienced relationship teams understand the unique issues facing your businesses.
ANZ's industry specialists and product specialists are located in:
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Capital, Cash & Risk Management Solutions & Services offered by ANZ:
- Relationship Banking
- Global Markets: FX
- Debt Capital Solutions including; Project Structured Finance, Term Loans, Loan Syndications, Debt Capital Markets
- Project Advisory
- Transaction Banking
- Electronic Banking
- Economic Research & Bespoke Industry Insights.
Financial institutions group
ANZ's Financial Institutions Group is a specialist team exclusively focused on providing a solutions driven approach to address the capital, portfolio management, liquidity and transactional banking needs of the financial sector. Financial Institutions is a global business with an emphasis on 32 markets across Asia Pacific, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, America and the Middle East. ANZ's key strength lies in our ability to:
- Draw on leading experts from a wide range of disciplines including transaction banking, global markets, capital markets, structured finance and investment banking
- Structure and deliver creative and sophisticated funding solutions to meet our customers interests and individual requirements.
Areas of Focus
- Banks (central, global, regional, local and investment banks)
- Funds (global fund manager, local fund manager, pension fund and fund of funds)
- Diversified Financial's (finance, leasing, credit card, brokerage/securities)
- Insurers and reinsurers.
- ANZ's Financial Institutions Group operates across multiple geographies in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and America.