Need help logging on?
- My password isn't working
- What is my User ID?
- How do I register?
- I have forgotten my password
- I've been logged off, or can't log on
- Passwords are case sensitive. Please check your Caps Lock key.
- Passwords are between 8 and 16 characters with no spaces.
- Internet Banking passwords are a combination of letters and numbers and can be a combination of upper and lower case letters (e.g. PaSSwo1R2d).
- You may have recently changed your Internet Banking password.
- Your initial User ID is the 8 digit number provided to you at the time of registration which enables ANZ to identify you when you access ANZ Internet Banking.
- Your User ID is NOT your ANZ account number.
- Visit the Register for Internet Banking page for information on how to register.
If you have forgotten your password or User ID, please call ANZ Internet Banking Customer Service, 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, on 29750. International callers dial + 682 29750 (international call rates may apply).
Once you have been identified by a Customer Service Officer, you will be provided with a temporary password to obtain access to the service. You will then be required to select your own unique password when you next log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- After 15 minutes of inactivity ANZ Internet Banking will automatically log you off.
- Using back, forward and refresh options in your browser will automatically log off a session.
- Attempting to open multiple sessions of ANZ Internet Banking will automatically log off any existing session.
If you are still having difficulties, please call ANZ Internet Banking Customer Service, 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, on 29750 (call rates may apply for cell and payphones). International callers dial + 682 29750 (international call rates may apply).