ANZ now supports multi-national corporates (or companies) connected to SWIFT’s Standardised Corporate Environment (SCORE). SCORE, or SWIFT for Corporates, may help you simplify your communication channels so that you can better control your liquidity and cash management.
SWIFT's secure and resilient networking capability combined with ANZ’s strong regional coverage allows you to consolidate multiple banking communication systems, streamlining operational functions and creating a more efficient payment environment. By providing you with visibility over your intraday movements, we can assist you in managing risk and making informed business decisions.
The benefits of using SWIFT for Corporates include:
- Reduced costs and inefficiencies associated with managing multiple banking channels.
- Enhanced global visibility into your account position through the centralisation of account information.
- Simplified payment processing.
- Improved internal governance control.
- Reduced technical complexity and infrastructure costs.
- Increased transparency and security of payments.
ANZ SCORE services supports SWIFT enabled multi-national Corporates with:
- FIN messaging for payments, treasury confirmations and account reporting.
- File Act which includes ISO20022 for low value payments and standard local formats.
SWIFT for Corporates is available in Australia, New Zealand and a number of countries across Asia and Pacific. If you would like more information on ANZ's SWIFT Capability across the region, please contact your ANZ Relationship Manager or Account Manager.
Email Corporate banking.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
ANZ recommends you read the Terms and Conditions before acquiring the product. Please contact your ANZ Relationship or Account Manager for a copy.
Standardised Corporate Environment (SCORE) is a channel administered by S.W.I.F.T. SCRL, a Belgian limited liability co-operative society of Avenue Adele. SCORE is owned and provided by S.W.I.F.T. SCRL. SCORE may be subject to a licence agreement between you and S.W.I.F.T. SCRL.
To the extent permitted by law, ANZ accepts no liability in respect of SCORE and ANZ provides no warranty and gives no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, ANZ makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of SCORE
- that SCORE does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
ANZ expressly disclaims acting in any respect on behalf of SCORE or S.W.I.F.T. SCRL.