You've worked hard to build a successful company. Have you ever thought "what would happen to my company or my family if I were unable to work due to an accident or an illness?" If you were to die prematurely, would your family face an uncertain financial future in addition to the loss of a loved one? Protecting your company's most valuable asset, you, is an important part of building and maintaining a successful company.
Should such a tragedy occur, you can have peace of mind knowing that you and your family are covered against financial difficulties.
ANZ can help you arrange life insurance, which provides your family with a lump sum payment in the event of your death or permanent disability. We can also arrange trauma insurance, which pays you a lump sum if you suffer or are diagnosed with a serious health trauma such as a heart attack, stroke or cancer.
- Pays a lump sum benefit on death or terminal illness
- Can be used to eliminate debt and help fund your family's ongoing living expenses
- Optional total and permanent disablement (TPD) cover and trauma cover can be added.
- Pays a lump sum if you suffer a permanent disability (according to policy definitions) that prevents you from working
- Payments are generally not made until the disability has been evident for a period of six months and until the insurer deems that you are unlikely to work again
- This type of cover is an optional extra offered by most life policies.
- Pays a lump sum upon the diagnosis of a specified injury or illness
- Cover is specific to a range of injuries and ailments such as heart attack, stroke, cancer and coronary artery disease (according to policy definitions)
- This type of cover is an optional extra offered with most life policies or can be bought as a separate policy.
For information about personal insurance, take a look at the insurance cover available or call
This product/service is suitable for businesses of all sizes.