ISDA Disclosure Statements & Annexes
The link below contains the 'ISDA Disclosure Statements and Annexes' documents (together, the "ISDA Dodd-Frank Disclosure") for the following disclosures:
- General Disclosure Statement
- Commodities Derivatives Disclosure Annex
- Credit Derivatives Disclosure Annex
- Equity Derivatives Disclosure Annex
- FX Disclosure Annex
- Interest Rate Derivatives Disclosure Annex.
Latest ISDA disclosures can be found on the ISDA website.
If you have any questions relating to the ISDA disclosures please do not hesitate to email us.
Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited is registered as a non-US swap dealer with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) a US regulator. As a swap dealer, ANZ is required to make certain disclosures to its counterparties prior to entering to a swap.
CFTC regulation 23.431 requires that ANZ make certain disclosures in a manner reasonably designed to allow our counterparty to assess the material characteristics of the particular swap, which shall include the material economic terms of the swap. The material economic terms that would generally apply to certain types of transactions are set out below:
- Asset Swap (PDF, 28kB)
- Bullion Option MET (PDF, 68kB)
- Bullion Swap MET (PDF, 28kB)
- Commodity Option (PDF, 44kB)
- Cross Currency Swap (PDF, 36kB)
- Deliverable FX Forward (PDF, 24kB)
- Deliverable FX Option (PDF, 28kB)
- Deliverable FX Swap (PDF, 36kB)
- Inflation Swap (PDF, 28kB)
- Interest Rate Swap (PDF, 28kB)
- Non Deliverable Forward (PDF, 24kB)
- Swaption (PDF, 56kB)