ANZ Transactive Trade is an interactive web-based solution that allows you to create, track and report on your organisation's trade and supply chain finance transactions.
Products supported on ANZ Transactive Trade
- Import Letters of Credit
- Import Collections
- Export Letters of Credit
- Export Collections
- Trade Finance Loans
- Cross Border Guarantees
- Domestic/Local Guarantees
- Standby Letter of Credits
- Supply Chain Finance: Receivables and Payables Finance
ANZ Transactive Trade features
- Real-time updates and notifications for all transactions and events
- Streamline data entry with templates, and file upload of invoice or payment instructions
- Ease with attaching and viewing trade documentation/images
- Streamlined workflow for managing settlement/payment or refinance instructions
- Configurable dashboard that allows users to prioritise the information they view/manage
- Flexible transaction authorisation model that can align with your organisation's cash management authorisation requirements
- Single sign on with other ANZ Transaction Banking and FX applications
For more information on ANZ Trade and Supply Chain Finance solutions please contact the Trade Finance Desk via email or phone 1300 269 487.
For more information on how ANZ can help you grow your business internationally please visit the ANZ Be Trade Ready site.
ANZ Trade Terms (PDF, 245kB)
ANZ - Our Awards and Polls (PDF, 260kB)
ANZ Trade Tariffs (Current) (PDF, 446kB)