Interest rate protection
With our tailored business facility, protecting your business from interest rate risks is easier than you think. It lets you combine up to five solutions in one convenient package and can be tailored to your unique needs – putting you in control of your cash flow.
Benefits at a glance
- Interest rate certainty
- Flexible structures
- Secured or unsecured
Think about our tailored business facility if you want to match your cash flow needs and protect your business from interest rate movements.
How to apply
For businesses with turnover $5M to $40M:
1800 602 761- 8am-8pm (AEST) weekdays
Contact your nearest Business Banker
For corporates & large corporates with turnover more than $40M:
Email Corporate Banking
1300 883 798
+61 3 9601 1260
Secured by residential, rural, commercial property or letter or charge over term deposit.
Six months up to 15 years.
The face value of the Bill is repaid at the end of each rollover period. You can easily tailor the facility to cover:
- principle or interest-only reductions
- seasonal or irregular payments
- balloon repayments
- early repayments
- early repayment flexibility (some solutions only)
- progressive draw-downs
Designing a solution is as simple as combining one or more of the following funding and interest rate protection options:
- variable funding limits with exposure to interest rate movements, providing you with funding flexibility
- fixed funding limits witha known exposure to interest rates, providing you with funding certainty
- flexibility of variable funding requirements with the certainty of interest rate movements being capped at a prearranged interest rate
- flexibility of variable funding requirements and a combination of a maximum exposure to interest rates with the potential to benefit from lower interest rates to a known rate
- future funding needs and costs known with no requirement to commit at that time, providing certainty for fast financing of your future business events
Terms, conditions, fees and charges
Fees and charges are payable. View ANZ Business Banking terms, conditions, fees and charges.
Business banking solutions you might also like