Sponsorship proposals must include the following information:
- Description and background of the event/activity/opportunities.
- Date, location and timeframe.
- Level of financial or in-kind support being sought.
- Information on participants and attendees - include any supporting research and demographics.
- Estimated number of attendees.
- Overview of marketing plan.
- List of other sponsors.
- A comprehensive listing of benefits, including opportunities for ANZ customers and staff.
- Timeline, including important deadlines.
- Credentials of your organisation and any key subcontractors (publicist, event producer etc.).
Sponsorship proposals should also provide some of the following benefits:
- Naming rights or financial services category exclusivity.
- Provides opportunities to generate new business.
- Provision of content for Internet site.
- Opportunities for corporate and customer hospitality.
- Product placement (using our product/s in a meaningful way as part of the event/activity).
If you believe your sponsorship meets the above criteria you can send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations and community support
In addition to sponsorship, ANZ provides financial and in-kind support for community and charity groups. For further information refer to ANZ Donations and Community Support.