Global Reporting Initiative
The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) provides a generally accepted framework for reporting on an organisation's economic, environmental and social performance. ANZ has used the GRI Sustainability Reporting Guidelines (G3), and the Financial Sector Supplement in the development of our annual sustainability reports.
The GRI index provides a comprehensive listing of the GRI indicators reported by ANZ. This index refers to information in our Annual Report, Shareholder Review and information on this website and has been third party checked by our external assurance provider.
- 2014 Global Reporting Initiative (PDF 148kB)
- 2013 Global Reporting Initiative (PDF 628kB)
- 2013 GRI Application Level Check Statement (PDF 312kB)
- 2012 Global Reporting Initiative (PDF 640kB)
- 2012 GRI Application Level Check Statement (PDF 328kB)
- 2011 Global Reporting Initiative (PDF 496kB)
- 2011 GRI Application Level Check Statement (PDF 344kB)
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.