We are fully committed to Vietnam. ANZ is one of the first foreign banks to open, and has been in Vietnam since 1993. ANZ Vietnam now has nine transaction outlets in two major cities - Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, servicing Retail & Wealth, Consumer Finance, Corporate, Financial Institution and Public Sector customers.
As the key hub for the Greater Mekong Region, which includes Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar, ANZ Vietnam plays a pivotal role in the bank’s wider strategy, connecting customers with each other and with markets across the region.
ANZ in the community
ANZ’s goal is to be a sustainable organisation that sets new standards in how successful, modern corporations work with and behave toward our people, customers and communities, regulators and shareholders.
ANZ’s corporate sustainability agenda in Vietnam focuses on building a thriving local community and assisting its customers to build sustainable business practices in various ways.
Key Corporate Sustainability Priorities:
- MoneyMinded, ANZ flagship adult financial education program aiming to help people improve financial skills, knowledge and confidence.
- Project 3E (Educate – Enrich – Employ) in partnership with Saigon Children’s Charity (SCC) providing access to quality schooling in a sustainable way to underprivileged children in Long My District, Hau Giang Province, Vietnam.
- Partnership with Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation to provide financial and volunteering support to kids in crisis, rescued by Blue Dragon.
- Sustainability workshops to raise awareness for the connection between good management of social and environmental impacts and business performance.
- The first bank in Vietnam to support a local large-scale Carbon Emission Reduction program, with the free installation of 1,000,000 energy saving light bulbs for 570,000 rural households in the Mekong Delta, helping reduce an average of 23,000 tonnes of carbon emission per year.
Products and Services
- MARKETS AND LOANS - Structuring and customer solutions, corporate and institutional sales, commodities solutions, wealth distribution, trading, debt capital markets, syndications, debt structuring & acquisition finance, project & structured finance, structured asset finance, structured export finance.
- TRANSACTION BANKING - Working capital, trade and supply chain, payments and cash management, liquidity management, and clearing services.
- TRANSACTION BANKING & SECURED LENDING - Current and savings accounts, term deposits, debit/ATM cards, payment services and mortgages.
- CREDIT CARD & UNSECURED LENDING - ANZ SPB Platinum, ANZ Travel Visa Platinum, ANZ Platinum, ANZ Gold, ANZ Classic and personal loans.
- INVESTMENTS & INSURANCE - Bancassurance, structured investment products, foreign currency.
Best Foreign FX Provider in Vietnam for 4 consecutive years, as voted by corporates in AsiaMoney Corporate FX Polls 2012 - 2015.
First foreign bank in Vietnam to launch E-Tax, an online Tax payment solution for corporate customers.
Launch ANZ Travel Visa Platinum credit card.
Open Representative Office in Binh Duong Province under ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited.
Launch Transactive Asia (TAS) – an online corporate cash management platform.
Open Operations Centre at Crescent Plaza in Phu My Hung, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Launch Visa Platinum credit card.
Launch Signature Priority Banking, an exclusive banking proposition for affluent customers.
Establish ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited.
Expand its network in Vietnam by opening more outlets in Hanoi and HCMC.
Acquire and complete the integration of the Royal Bank of Scotland’s corporate and institutional banking businesses in Vietnam.
Launch credit card in Vietnam.
Open Representative Office in Can Tho under ANZ Banking Group Limited.
First foreign bank to open 24/7 Contact Centre.
Open a sub-branch in Ho Chi Minh City.
Install the first ATM in Vietnam.
Open the first branch in Hanoi.
|How to contact us in Vietnam|
ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited
: +84 4 39386901
: +84 4 39386930
Website : www.anz.com/vietnam
ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited
: +84 8 3827 2926
: +84 8 3822 3449
8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (excl. public holidays).
View our ATM locations