We are fully committed to Vietnam. ANZ was one of the first foreign banks to open, and has been in Vietnam since 1993. ANZ Vietnam now has eight Branches and Transaction offices, one Saving Kiosk in two major cities, Hanoi and HCMC and two Representative Offices, servicing Retail & Wealth, Consumer Finance, Institutional and Commercial customers. ANZ Vietnam has more than 750 employees, and named the Best Retail Bank in Vietnam in The Asian Banker’s International Excellence in Retail Financial Services Awards 2013.
In 2008, ANZ became one of the first three 100% foreign owned banks to be granted a banking license by the State Bank of Vietnam to locally incorporate in Vietnam. The new license allowed ANZ to step up its expansion strategy in Vietnam and led to the opening of more branches and representative points in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in 2009.
As the key hub for the Greater Mekong Region, which includes Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar, ANZ Vietnam plays a pivotal role in the Bank’s wider super regional strategy, connecting customers with each other and with markets across the region.
ANZ in the community
ANZ’s key corporate responsibility initiatives, namely MoneyMinded Vietnam, Project 3E and our partnership with Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation, focus on developing the local communities we serve.
MoneyMinded is our flagship adult financial education that helps people improve their financial skills, knowledge and confidence.
Project 3E, which stands for Educate, Enrich and Employ, is a 3-year educational community initiative done in partnership with the Saigon Children's Charity and the local government, Launched in November 2013, Project 3E aims to provide access to quality schooling in a sustainable way to over 4,000 disadvantaged children in the Long My district in Hau Giang province, Vietnam.
Through our partnership with Blue Dragon, we are committed to provide both financial and volunteering support to over 2,000 underprivileged children, including homeless street children, supported by the community initiative, Blue Dragon House.
Products and Services
Institutional and Commercial banking
- Relationship Banking – corporate and institutional banking, mergers & acquisitions.
- Global markets and loans – structuring and customer solutions, corporate and institutional sales, commodities solutions, wealth distribution, trading, debt capital markets, syndications, structured leasing and asset finance, project and structured finance, as well as structured export finance.
- Transaction banking – trade and supply chain, payments and cash management, and clearing services.
- Relationship Banking - Signature Priority Banking.
- Products - current and savings accounts, bank assurance, term deposits, dual currency investment, foreign exchange, structured deposits, credit cards, unsecured lending and mortgages.
ANZ opens Representative Office in Binh Duong Province under ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited.
ANZ opens Representative Office in Can Tho City under ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited.
ANZ opens the Operations Centre at The Crescent Plaza in the Phu My Hung New City Centre, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
ANZ establishes ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited.
ANZ expands its network in Vietnam by opening more outlets in Hanoi and HCMC.
ANZ acquires and completes the integration of the Royal Bank of Scotland’s corporate and institutional banking businesses in Vietnam.
ANZ opens a Representative Office in Can Tho under ANZ Banking Group Limited.
ANZ opens a sub-branch in Ho Chi Minh City.
ANZ opens its first Branch in Hanoi.
|How to contact us in Vietnam|
ANZ Bank (Vietnam) Limited
: +84 4 39386901
: +84 4 39386930
Website : www.anz.com/vietnam
ANZ Banking Group Limited
: +84 4 39289786
: +84 4 39289787
Binh Duong Representative Office
: +84 6506282489
: +84 6506282488
: +84 4 3825 8190
: +84 4 3825 8198
: +84 710 3833 684
: +84 710 3833 692
Ho Chi Minh City Branch
: +84 8 3827 2926
: +84 8 3822 3449
- 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (for Suncity Kiosk). Closed for lunch from 12:00pm to 13:00pm.
- 9:00am to 12:00pm on Saturday (for Le Thai To Transaction Centre, Cau Giay Transaction Office, Kumho Branch, District 5 & District 7 Transaction Office).
8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (excl. public holidays).
View our ATM locations