Invest with confidence in ANZ Structured Investment Product to enjoy capital guarantee and potential higher returns
If you’ve been waiting for an innovative investment solution, here’s the answer. A Structured Investment is essentially a combination of a traditional deposit and a derivative, where a return is dependent on the performance of an underlying financial instrument including foreign exchange and gold. Structured Investment will allow you to diversify your portfolio, giving principal protection at maturity and the potential for enhanced returns.
- 100% capital protected if held to maturity
- Minimum investment of USD10,000 or equivalent
- Wide range of underlying assets including currencies, gold
- Flexible investment tenor (minimum tenor of 1 month to 1 year)
- Returns are variable and depends on the performance of the underlying assets.
- Potential for enhanced returns
- Principal protected if held to maturity
- Opportunity for portfolio diversification
- Provides a wide range of underlying assets and structures to match your financial needs, investment experience as well as your risk to tolerance.
- Investors holding terms deposits and looking for potentially higher returns
- Looking for 100% principal protection
- Have a view on the outlook of the underlying investment
- Looking for the opportunities to diversify portfolio.
Reserved for you.
Apply for Structure Investment Product & sign up for ANZ Signature Priority Banking to receive your welcome gift of a travel voucher worth VND4 million*.
Sign up now for a new ANZ Structured Investment account:
(*) Terms and Conditions apply. Promotion till 12/10/2014.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.