A Structured Investment is essentially a combination of a traditional deposit and a derivative, where a return is dependent on the performance of an underlying financial instrument including foreign exchange and gold. Structured Investment will allow you to diversify your portfolio, giving principal protection at maturity and the potential for enhanced returns.
- 100% capital redemption at maturity
- Minimum investment of USD10,000 or equivalent
- Wide range of underlying investments including currencies, gold
- Flexible investment tenure (minimum tenure of 1 month to 1 year)
- Returns are variable and determined by the performance of the underlying investment.
- Potential for enhanced returns
- Fully protected principal at maturity
- The flexibility of investment tenures helps you manage your liquidity better
- Provides a wide range of underlying assets and structures to match your financial needs, investment experience as well as your risk to tolerance.
- Investors holding terms deposits and looking for potentially higher returns
- Looking for 100% capital principal protection
- Have a view on the outlook of the underlying investment
- Looking for the opportunities to diversify portfolio.
Sign up now for a new ANZ Structured Investment account:
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.