Open an Online Term Deposit account today and make your money work for you.
Save both money and time with an ANZ Online Term Deposit. It's simple, secure and an easier way to achieve your financial goals. Get started with just a few simple clicks and enjoy a higher interest rate than term deposits open at branches.
Why choose ANZ Online Term Deposits?
- Higher rates of return than our standard term deposits at branch.
- Convenience and Flexibility of a choice of investment tenors from one week to 18 months.
- Not border to keep saving book.
- Easy monitoring of your deposit via ANZ Internet Banking.
Make the most of our higher interest rates today and start saving for the things most important to you.
ANZ Online Term Deposits
- Variety of term lengths from 1 week to 18 months.
- We offer Online Term Deposit in VND, USD, AUD, and EUR.
- Minimum balance is VND50,000,000 or equivalent to 2,500 foreign currency.
- Automatic rollover at maturity unless specified at the time of deposit placement.
- Please ensure that the source debiting account has sufficient balance. ANZ reserves the right to reject the request if debiting accounts do not have sufficient funds at the time of processing.
- Applications or instruction received by ANZ before 1:00 pm (local time) on an ANZ Business Day will be processed on the same ANZ Business Day. Applications/ instruction received after this time will be processed on the next ANZ Business Day.
- The interest rate applicable to your ANZ Term Deposit will be the current rate as at the date when your ANZ Term Deposit is opened successfully on the Internet Banking.
- As this is Online Term Deposit, saving book is not applied. You can close Online Term Deposit via Internet Banking or over the counter.
Simple and easy to apply!
- To open a new Online Term Deposit, you will need to have an existing savings account or current account and ANZ Internet Banking.
- Log on your ANZ Internet Banking.
- Click tab “Request”.
- Choose “Apply for a Term Deposit” if you would like to open a new one.
- Choose “Maintain your Term Deposit” for closing your Online Term Deposit or maturity instruction.
For more information:
Call 1800 1559
Common questions about ANZ Online Term Deposit:
(TD stands for Term Deposit, IB stands for Internet Banking)
Q When can I know my Online TD is opened?
A Applications received by ANZ before 1:00 pm (local time) on an ANZ Business Day will be processed on the same ANZ Business Day. Applications received after this time will be processed on the next ANZ Business Day.
Q If my application at 2pm on Friday, when will my TD be opened and what will be the interest rate?
A Your TD will be opened valid from the next ANZ working day. The interest rate applicable to your ANZ Term Deposit will be the current rate as at the date when your ANZ Term Deposit is opened. In this case, your TD will be opened on next Monday (if next Monday is ANZ working day) and the effective rate is the rate of next Monday.
Q If I want to cancel the request, how can I do?
A If the request has been submitted via IB but you would like to withdraw the request, ANZ will try our best to cancel the request. ANZ will not commit to cancel it successfully. You can call Contact Center at 18001559.
Q If I want to cancel the request, will you transfer my fund back to original account immediately?
A If your request is not able to withdraw, you will need to submit the TD termination on IB. The cut-off time will be applied.
Q If I want to close my Online Term Deposit (pre-maturity or maturity), how can I do?
A Submit the TD termination request via IB.
Q If I want to close my Online Term Deposit, when will I receive the fund back to my transaction account?
A The request will be processed manually at Back Office; the cut-off time will be applied. We are not able to commit the turn around time for customer.
Q Can I close the Online TD (pre-maturity or maturity) over the counter? And if yes, what do I need to present/ submit (as I don’t have Saving book)?
A Yes, you can close your Online TD over the counter and you just present your ID and sign your instruction. The TD opened via IB is Fixed Term Deposit account and saving book is not required.
Q Can I close the TD which was opened over the counter via Internet Banking?
A No. You need to visit ANZ Branch and bring your Saving Book and your ID/Passport with you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.