ANZ home loans/ Home Construction and Renovation loans can help you achieve your dream sooner than what you think. Our flexible home loans help customers who are looking to purchase their own house.
Features at glance
- Attractive interest rate
- Loan terms up to 20 years
- Loan value up to 75% of the properties value*
- Transparent market valuation of your property (conducted by professional property valuation company)
- Flexible interest periods (1-month, 3-months, 6-months, 1-year, 2-years) enabling you to manage better interest rate risk
- Early repayment is allowed (fee is applied)
- Mortgage redraw feature.
Fast and simple application process
- ANZ loan application form
- Identities (ID card /Passport, Household registration book, Marital Status Certificate)
- Evidence of income (personal and/or businesses)
- Security: Property ownership title (red/pink book or sales & purchase contract).
Visit any ANZ branch and meet our ANZ Mortgage Specialist (See list of our branch office addresses).
Call ANZ Contact Center: 1900 1276 (24h/7days).
Q: How much can I borrow?
A: How much you can borrow is based on your individual circumstances (such as your income, financial commitments, current savings and credit history). With an ANZ Home loan, you can borrow up to 75% of the value of your property.
Q: What documentation do I need?
A: You will need to provide documents to prove your identity, income and security.
- Identification (ID card /Passport, Household registration book, Marital Status Certificate or Single Status Certificate)
- Evidence of income: personal and/or business income
- Security: Property ownership title (red/pink book or sales and purchase contract).
Q: Are there any fees?
A: Certain fees may be applicable such as: a Loan Approval Valuation Fee to inspect the property (by a third party valuation company) or a Notary Public Fee. Ask ANZ for more details.
* Subject to mortgage option.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.