ANZ credit cards offer your premium features including: up to 45 days interest free, acceptance at over 30 million outlets around the world and the flexibility to make purchases over the internet, pay bills and withdraw cash at over 1.2 million ATMs globally.
Benefits at a glance
- Get unlimited cashback on every spend
- Buy now, pay later
- Up to 45 days interest free credit on purchases
- The convenience of Internet and phone shopping
- Acceptance at over 30 million outlets around the world
- Convenient payment methods through ATM and Internet
- Account inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the ANZ Cards Call Centre
- Safer than carrying cash.
|Special Rewards program: 0.3% cashback for daily spend*|
|Instant rewards at over 2,200 ANZ Spot outlets throughout Asia Pacific|
Whether you are exploring dining options, looking for a dream vacation or just looking to relax and look after your own well-being, you will find a privilege suitable for you and your loved ones.
|Enjoy additional discounts when you book your next hotel stay at Agoda|
Book anywhere you want and receive the attractive discount:
Book your hotel stay now at ANZ Agoda to enjoy exclusive privileges.
ANZ Credit Card application requirements
- From 18 years old and above.
- Residence in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi or Binh Duong.
- Gross Monthly Income from VND 8 million if applying for an ANZ Classic Credit Card, VND 16 million if applying for an ANZ Gold Credit Card.
- Simply complete the attached application form and return it to any ANZ branch or
Call ANZ Contact Centre at 1900 1276 or
- Sign up online or
- Text ANZ1 to 8069, we will contact you to assist further.
- ANZ Credit Card application form (PDF 248kB)
- ANZ Credit Card supplementary application form (PDF 104kB)
Document required to complete a Credit Card application
1. Identification and residential address proof:
- National ID or Passport
- Residential Book, KT3 or temporary resident confirmation letter.
- Passport and Visa
- Permanent, temporary resident or working permit.
2. Income proof of primary card applicant
a) Employed applicant
- Labour contract showing applicant's position, time of service, salary and contract tenor
- Bank statements showing the last 3 month salary.
- Business registration certificate
- Latest 6 month Income Tax invoice or Tax Returns for the last 2 years
- Latest 6 month bank statements in the name of the business.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.