Go paperless, build a green environment
E-advice service is to inform you any change on your non-cash debit/ credit transactions from/ to your accounts via email which is provided to help your bank account information updated as soon as possible.This is just one way in which ANZ contributes to environmental protection and sustainability.
Features and Benefits:
- Your account information is updated on the next working day of your latest transaction.
- Check, print or save your advice whenever you need them.
- Receive your electronic advice (e-Advice) directly in your registered email address.
- Free of charge for this service.
How to register:
- Speak to our branch staff at the nearest branch.
We are committed to delivering better services to enhance your banking experiences at ANZ. To provide you with more convenient access to your accounts, we are delighted to announce that from 1st September 2013, all e-advices will be offered free of charge.
We also would like to inform you that as an effort to reduce paper wastage, printed mail advices will no longer be available from 1st September 2013.
If you would like to collect paper advices at ANZ branches, the fee USD1 or VND 20.000/ page will be applied.