More convenient with ANZ Internet Banking
The ANZ Internet Banking provides you the ability to bank from anywhere at your convenience via a safe and secured gateway. You can view your account balances, make a transfer request, open a term deposit, pay your bill… from your home, office or even on a vacation.
- ANZ account balances and transaction history enquiry.
- Local and overseas fund transfers.
- Scheduled payments setup.
- Bill payment for ANZ credit card, utility bills, fixed phone, mobile phone post-paid; mobile phone top-up, etc.
- Credit card information enquiries.
- Online term deposit opening and maintaining.
Discount 50% on ANZ local payment fees for Personal customers.
Special rates for placing an online term deposit for Personal customers.
4 simple steps to register for ANZ Internet Banking:
- Step 1: Visit your nearest ANZ branch to register for ANZ Internet Banking.
- Step 2: Receive your “Welcome letter” with your registration details.
- Step 3: Call the ANZ Contact centre to obtain your temporary password to activate ANZ Internet Banking at 1900 1276 (ext.3).International callers may dial +84 8 38815977 (international call rates may apply).
- Step 4: Log in your Internet Banking and change the password for first time use and you’ re in.
Download the ANZ Internet Banking user guide here.
Answers to general questions
about internet banking.
Find answers to questions
about banking security.
Answering questions about
Be alerted to hoax emails leading you to false bank websites.
Tips and hints
Tips on passwords, internet security and logging on.
How does ANZ help?
Our security measures to protect you whilst banking online.
Types of fraud
Protect yourself from becoming a victim of fraud.
Internet security threats
Find out more about potential internet security threats.
Terms and conditionsTerms and conditions
Read about the terms and conditions of using Internet Banking at ANZ.
Protect your bankingProtect your banking
Learn to protect your accounts and transactions when banking online.
Frequently asked questionsFrequently asked questions
Find the answers to frequently asked questions about ANZ Internet Banking.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.