ANZ home loans/ Home Construction and Renovation loans can help you achieve your dream sooner than what you think. Our flexible home loans help customers who are looking to purchase their own house.
Features at glance
- Attractive interest rate
- Loan terms up to 20 years
- Loan value up to 70% of the properties value*
- Transparent market valuation of your property (conducted by professional property valuation company)
- Flexible interest periods (1-month, 3-months, 6-months) enabling you to manage better interest rate risk
- Early repayment is allowed (fee is applied)
- Mortgage redraw feature.
Fast and simple application process
- ANZ loan application form
- Identities (ID card /Passport, Household registration book, Marital Status Certificate)
- Evidence of income (personal and/or businesses)
- Security: Property ownership title (red/pink book or sales & purchase contract).
Dreaming about a new house? We help make it real
Discount up to 4.0% p.a.# for first 3 months on Mortgage.
- Discount rate 4% p.a. is applied for first 300 applications.
- Discount rate 3% p.a. is for next others customers.
- Additional discount 0.5% p.a. for Signature Priority Banking customers on top of mortgage offer.
- The discount rate is applied for 3 months with minimum first drawdown of VND 500mil before 2 August 2013.
- Promotion period: 15 April 2013 to 5 July 2013.
Visit any ANZ branch and meet our ANZ Mortgage Specialist (See list of our branch office addresses).
Call ANZ Contact Center: 1800 1559 (24h/7days – free of charge).
Q: How much can I borrow?
A: How much you can borrow is based on your individual circumstances (such as your income, financial commitments, current savings and credit history). With an ANZ Home equity loan, you can borrow up to 70% of the value of your property.
Q: What documentation do I need?
A: You will need to provide documents to prove your identity, income and security.
- Identification (ID card /Passport, Household registration book, Marital Status Certificate or Single Status Certificate)
- Evidence of income: personal and/or business income
- Security: Property ownership title (red/pink book or sales and purchase contract).
Q: Are there any fees?
A: Certain fees may be applicable such as: a Loan Approval Valuation Fee to inspect the property (by a third party valuation company) or a Notary Public Fee. Ask ANZ for more details.
* Subject to mortgage option.
# Terms and conditions apply.