Opening a bank account before you move could help you make a smoother landing, with the ability to transfer funds before you leave home and receive local income or payments once you arrive.
ANZ Access Advantage account
The account that gives you more access to your money, more often by allowing you to make day to day transactions more easily with your ANZ Access Visa Debit1.
ANZ Online Saver account
Earn interest and get easy access to your money with no minimum balance - an ANZ Online Saver account is the easy way to save2.
Easy and secure everyday banking.
- Use your own money to shop online, overseas or over the phone when linked to an ANZ Access Visa Debit card1 when you activate your account in Australia.
- Access your money with total freedom with unlimited transactions at ANZ ATMs, EFTPOS, ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ goMoney™ and ANZ Phone Banking.
- $5 monthly account service fee waived if any of the following apply:
- if you deposit at least $2,000 a month3, or if you meet our other eligibility criteria4 (normally $5 a month).
- waived for 12 months from your application date when you apply online.
- If you are studying full time in Australia we can extend the fee waiver until you complete your studies5.
- The only time you'll incur additional ANZ fees on your account is if you try to or do overdraw your account and/or transact overseas.
- Enjoy the added security of ANZ Falcon™ fraud monitoring of your transactions - even when you're shopping overseas or online. All transactions are automatically protected by ANZ Falcon™ which monitors your transactions for unusual or suspicious activity.
- Set up automatic salary deposits into your account.
Earn interest and get easy access to your savings
- Get easy access to your savings when you want it via your linked ANZ account using ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ Phone Banking and BPay®5
- Earn competitive interest on your savings6
- A convenient way to save - No minimum balance, no withdrawal fees and no fixed term requirements means you can deposit and withdraw money as often as you want
- Ability to open multiple accounts if you're saving for multiple goals.
- Apply for ANZ Online Saver when you apply above for an ANZ Access Advantage account. Simply select 'Yes' when offered this option during your online application 7
- Eligibility criteria apply to issue of ANZ Access Visa Debit card. Please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 100kB) for fees and charges that apply.
- ANZ Online Saver is only open to customers who are the account holders of,
or signatories to, eligible ANZ deposit accounts with ANZ Internet and/or
Phone Banking access. Eligible accounts include ANZ Access Advantage,
ANZ Access Select, ANZ Access Basic, ANZ Pensioner Advantage,
ANZ Progress Saver, ANZ V2 PLUS, ANZ Premium Cash Management Account
and ANZ Everyday Visa debit. Terms and conditions and fees and charges
apply to the eligible account.
- Monthly account service fee waived for ANZ Access Advantage accounts
opened on or after 30 November 2013 if you deposit $2,000 or more
by the last business day of the calendar month.
- Eligibility criteria apply. The monthly account service fee will be waived
on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account. For more information
on Exemptions and Concessions please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 100kB).
- Subject to full eligibility criteria. Full time students need to show proof of
enrolment with an Australian Educational Institution at an ANZ Branch in order to
receive a monthly account service fee waiver on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account.
- Rate is variable and subject to change.
- Eligibility criteria and conditions apply.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
ANZ recommends you read the terms and conditions and the financial services guide (PDF 512kB) before acquiring the product.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.