ANZ is one of the largest companies in Australia and New Zealand, and is among the top 50 banks in the world. With operations in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the Pacific, UK/Europe and the USA, we can help take the stress out of moving abroad.
With our London based office, ANZ United Kingdom can offer you the following:
- a dedicated UK based Relationship Executive who will open your account and guide you through the account opening and money transfer process
- open your account within five working days from receiving your application and set you up with access to ANZ Internet Banking before you leave
- refer you to our industry associates who can assist you with other aspects of your relocation to Australia.
Your first weeks in Australia will be filled with excitement, but a smooth transition can involve much planning and preparation. When it comes to organising your finances in Australia, ANZ can help you along the way by offering:
- over 2,300 cash points (ATMs)
- over 800 branches
- 24/7 ANZ Internet Banking
- 24/7 call centre
- competitive interest earning account options.
Find out how to open your ANZ bank account.
ANZ account opening requirements apply. Before you arrive in Australia, your account will be opened "inactive". This means that the account can receive transfers and deposits, but you cannot make withdrawals until you arrive in Australia and are property identified according to banking regulations.