Helping you into your home
Whether you are looking to buy, build or renovate, we can help you achieve your home ownership goals.
Choosing the right home loan for you
The home loan you choose can make a big difference to the amount you repay. We can help you decide which type of loan is best for you. It all comes down to what you want.
Want certainty around repayments and interest rate?
An ANZ Home Loan on a fixed rate offers the following:
- Your interest rate stays the same for a fixed rate period
- You can budget with confidence knowing what your payments will be each week, fortnight or month
- You are protected from interest rate rises during the fixed rate period.
Want flexibility around repayments?
An ANZ Home Loan on a variable rate offers the following:
- Your interest rate can go up or down in line with the market
- You can make extra repayments on your home loan any time you like.
How about a combination of loans?
You can split your home loan into any combination of fixed and variable home loans to get the best of each.
We have the tools and experience to help you buy your home with confidence.
To start your application we’ll need some details from you, which can vary depending on your situation and if you’re a new or existing customer.
To help speed up your loan application, have the following to hand:
- Valid identification (e.g. Driver’s Licence, Passport)
- Proof of income
- Details of what you own (assets), your debts (liabilities), income and expenses
- If you are self-employed, bring along your financial statements.
Talk to us today about applying for an ANZ Home Loan.
Call +676 20 500
ANZ lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees apply.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature and does not take into account your financial situation. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria. Information on this web page does not form part of ANZ’s Terms and Conditions, which are covered in the Bank’s Letter of Offer upon approval of an application.