The Internet activity history page allows you to search your ANZ Internet Banking Activities by:
- Date Range – Select 'Yes' or 'No' for today’s only or specify a date range from a specific date to a specific date. If you select 'Yes' for today’s only the system will search for activity from 12:00am Timor-Leste time to the current time.
The from date specified cannot be older than 365 days.
- Activity Types – If:
- 'All Activity' is selected all activity will be included in the search results.
- 'Requests' is selected, only Requests will be included in the search.
You can also search for only Financial or Non Financial activity.
- Transaction Amount – If 'Yes' is selected you can enter a Start and End Amount for the Financial activity you are restricting your search to.
- Other Filter Options – If:
- 'Account Number' is selected you can select a specific account and the search will only include activities from that account.
- 'Transaction Description' is selected you can select the specific transaction type you want to restrict your search to.
- 'Transaction Status' is selected you can select the specific status you want to restrict your search to.
Note: You are able to select one or more of these other filters in any given search.
- Transaction Number – If 'Yes' is selected you can enter a Start and End Number of the transaction you are restricting your search to.
Select 'View' to search based on the selected criteria. Items that match the search criteria will display on the selected Internet Activity History page. To view further details regarding a specific item, double-click on the item, or highlight the item and select 'Details'.
For items less than 28 days old in your search results, you will be able to print a receipt and save a template for the following activities:
- Transfer Between My Account
- Local Transfer Request
- International Transfer Request
- Draft Request
- Cross Currency Transfer.