Having problems with carrying large amounts of money to do your everyday personal and business payments? An ANZ Cheque Account could be more convenient and safe for you.
Features at a glance
- Account can be opened in sole, joint, company, club, groups or organisation name
- Arrange for the direct credit of regular payments to your account such as your salary, wages or pension
- Minimum opening balance of SBD100.00 for business account holders and SBD20.00 for personal account holders
- Cheque book(s) issued in side butt style book with customers name personalised on cheque leaves
- Automatic deductions of routine payments may also be arranged from your account such as insurance premium, loan repayments and rent
- For single signing authority only, you may access your ANZ account at any branch, or by using an ANZ Visa Debit Card and PIN issued to you by ANZ and linked to this account which provides access to ANZ's ATM and EFTPOS networks.
Account fees: refer to Fees and Charges Handbook (visit your local ANZ branch).
Interest: No interest is paid on Personal Cheque Accounts. Interest is paid on Business Cheque Accounts but at ANZ's sole and absolute discretion. Debit interest is charged on an overdrawn account.
Statement: Account statements for an ANZ Cheque Account will be issued to you by ANZ on a monthly basis, unless requested otherwise by customer.
Open an account now
Open your ANZ Cheque Account by visiting your local ANZ branch or call +
Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.