Our Social Media Team
To know who you are dealing with on our Social Media channels for Australia, please cross-reference their initials with the list below:
|^RF||Rohini, Senior Digital Marketing Manager||^DK||Dee, Customer Service Consultant|
|^JR||Jess, Social Media Community Manager||^EC||Elsa, Customer Service Consultant|
|^ML||Michelle, Digital Marketing Manager||^PD||Pankaj, Customer Service Consultant|
|^CM||Chris, Customer Service Consultant||^LN||Lutfun, Customer Service Consultant|
|^NP||Nishant, Customer Service Consultant||^EB||Ellie, Customer Service Consultant|
When interacting with us online, please take note of these recommendations:
- Never give out personal information online
- Never include bank account details in a tweet or direct message
- ANZ will never ask you for your password or PIN.
ANZ Moderation Guideline For Social MediaWe really appreciate it when you contribute to our community forums, hubs, blogs and websites. Your experiences, feedback, expertise and improvement suggestions are an excellent way for us to connect with you and vice versa.
To help our vibrant community to flourish, all comments are reviewed and subject to the following ground rules.
1. Sometimes we will have to moderate the contentWe welcome all feedback, both positive and negative, but it will sometimes be necessary to moderate (review, approve or remove) content without your prior agreement on ANZ's social media channels and blogs. The decision to moderate content will be at ANZ's absolute discretion but may be based on the factors including, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- No private or confidential information may be disclosed. This includes, but isn't limited to - personal account information, PIN numbers, passwords, etc. As you can imagine, we take the privacy of our customers, clients and stakeholders very seriously.
- No inappropriate content or personal attacks. Don't post denigrating, disrespectful, offensive, obscene, threatening or abusive material. If you have criticism, remember that working together is the best way to get problems solved.
- Participation needs to be relevant to the topic, and helpful to the community. We will remove content that is unrelated to the topic and any content that repetitively talks to the same subject, i.e. flame-wars, personal agendas, etc. We will also remove any content that solicits sales, or which appear to be for personal, political or commercial gains. So please don't test us.
- Any material which is illegal, misleading or deceptive, which may infringe a third party's intellectual property rights, or which may in any way present a risk to ANZ (and our associated brands and companies) will be removed so fast it will be like it was never posted. Again, don't test us.
- Be courteous and respectful to community members. Please try to refrain from shouting (ALL CAPS), excessive use of slang and misrepresenting yourself to others. Good manners are as important online as they are anywhere else.
- We reserve the right (where the social media channel allows) to block users from ANZ social media channels and blogs at our sole discretion, without notice.