Fast electronic private health fund claims.
ANZ HealthPoint is an application which allows your practice to process electronic private health fund claims through your EFTPOS terminal.
Our solution simplifies the private health fund claim process for many modalities across large and small practices.
Benefits at a glance
- Saves you money – no additional bank transaction fees on private health fund rebates plus you get same day, every day settlement for EFTPOS transactions.1
- One EFTPOS terminal – process private health fund and Medicare claims on the one terminal AND now all providers in the practice can use the same terminal.
- Saves you time – broadband connectivity available and contactless payments means faster processing (Dial-up also available).2
- Convenient for your patients – patients can now claim their private health fund and Medicare rebates PLUS pay their accounts at one location.
- Supports all major Health Funds – process claims on all major Health Funds. For a comprehensive list specific to your modality see product information below.
Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Dental Prosthetists, Dentists, Dieticians, Exercise Physiologists, Myotherapists, Naturopaths, Occupational Therapists, Optical Dispensers, Optometrists, Osteopaths, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Psychologists, Remedial Massage Therapists and Speech Pathologists
How to apply
Call 1800 039 025
Supported private health funds
Health funds vary across ancillary modalities.
Claims are managed through our partner CSC. For a list of private health funds supported by CSC please download their fact sheets below3:
ANZ HealthPoint Claims Settlement
ANZ HealthPoint’s Claim Settlement system enables participating private health funds to send a consolidated payment to your account, for you and any other providers sharing the same bank account.
ANZ HealthPoint will issue a monthly statement for each registered bank account detailing all payments made by participating private health funds using the claim settlement system.
Simple to set up and manage
ANZ HealthPoint is easy to setup and use. Providers, item codes and fees can be pre-configured and only basic transaction information is required to process claims.
The below guide is available to help:
High security standards
Information is encrypted and sent via the secure EFTPOS network. Patient privacy is protected - financial institutions can’t view ANZ HealthPoint claim or patient information.
Fees and charges
No additional bank transaction fees for the ANZ HealthPoint functionality. Standard EFTPOS fees and charges are payable4.
Terms and conditions
1 For ANZ business accounts funds are available for transactions settled by 9pm (AEST). For non ANZ business account holders, ANZ transfers the funds to their bank the following business day and the availability of the funds is determined by their bank.
2 Broadband connection must be installed and supplied by the merchant.
3 By clicking these links, you are leaving the ANZ website. ANZ does not control or endorse the information on these third party websites.
4 Standard ANZ Merchant Agreement fees and charges apply.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.